Modern Australian recipes and Modern Australian cuisine
About Modern Australian Food
Make sure your kitchen is stocked with these essential ingredients.
Find out which special utensils you’ll need on hand during cooking.
These expert tips will help you achieve the perfect balance of flavours.
Modern Australian Restaurants
Displaying 10 of 377 Modern Australian Restaurants.
|2.||Benny's Bar & Cafe||Fremantle|
|4.||Mahogany Inn||Mahogany Creek|
|5.||Morning Star Estate||Mt Eliza|
- Snapper with parsley, chilli and oregano
- Spinach gnocchetti
- Tarali napoletani
- Sean Connolly’s salmon in a sink
- Crispy fried yellow belly flounder salad
- Swordfish steak with tomato and herbs
- Rainbow trout with pan fried red cabbage and salmon roe cream
- Almond crusted fish fillets
- Meen polichadu
- Cured salmon gravlax with citrus and dill
Cooking dried beans or pulses
When cooking dried beans or pulses, don't add salt until they are tender. Salt toughens the skins and lengthens the cooking time.
A native Australian spinach that has become commonly available in New Zealand and France.