WILCRICK

Site Home Page

The Village

Wilcrick is distant some 7 1/2 miles east of Newport, lying between Llanmartin and Magor and is one of the smallest parishes in the Newport Union. The church was restored in 1860. Services are held on the 2nd, 4th, and 5th Sundays in the month at 11 a.m, only. Holy Communion 4th Sunday in month at 11 a.m, The living thereof is annexed to that of Llanmartin, the vicar being the Rev. David Daniel Richards.

Johns Newport Directory 1939


MEMORIALS AND MONUMENTS

CHURCHES

Wilcrick Church

MONUMENTAL INSCRIPTIONS

PARISH RECORDS

Baptisms

Marriages

Burials

TRADE DIRECTORIES

John's Newport 1939

MISCELLANEOUS

LINKS

Bradney's History of Monmouth


End of page