Pattaya Lawyer : Jomtien, Naklua, Chonburi

pattaya lawyer

Obtaining the services of a lawyer in Pattaya is easy now that you know about Siam Legal. Speak to us online, via our tollfree US or UK tollfree number or in person at any of our offices in Thailand. Speak to us about marriage registration, property, immigration, us visa and uk visa applications. Call us now! 

Getting Married in Pattaya
getting married in pattayaWhen expats or tourist do get married in Pattaya they usually do not saty in Pattaya. Most move to Issan or apply for a K-1 Visa once they are engaged or a K-3 Visa once they have registered their marriage in Pattaya.
Thailand Visa : Denied
thailand visaThere are certain peorsons who will not be allowed in Thailand. The reasons might not be of interest now however if you wish to retire in Thailand or stay long term you might want to consider the following.
Tourist Visa, Marriage Visa, Business Visa
thailand visaLiving in Thailand or visiting Thailand has many options with regards to visas. If you are going to work in Thailand, a Business Visa is needed, Tourist Visa for a tourist or is married, the Marriage Visa is needed.
Retiring in Thailand : O-A Visa Retirement Visa
retiring in thailandRetiring in Thailand has become more popular than retiring in Spain. There are a numbers of reasons for this. Lower cost of living, cheaper property, low cost medical assistance and easier retirement settlement.