- Nashville: "i106" Adds "Q100"/Atlanta's Bert Show
- Handicapping The Summer Song Of 2010
- Get your daily dose of news - 24/7, on Radio-Info.com
- How Many Is Too Many New Country Artists?
- Ross Davies Joins Canada's Haliburton
- WLW/Cincinnati's Mike McConnell Resigns, Cunningham Next? Discussion
- Triton Digital Media puts "StreamTheWorld" in "Ando Media Group"
- Rumor: Louisville's WZKF Replacing Morning Show on Monday
Milwaukee's smooth jazz WJZX (106.9) stunts as "Tiger Radio"
That’s “Tiger Radio – music for cheaters and the ones they cheated on.” The Milwaukee Board of Radio-Info suspects the new permanent format of Saga’s WJZX, Brookfield, Wisconsin will be some kind of CHR. The Class A frequency had been doing smooth jazz since June 26, 2007, when it dropped classical music to take advantage of the opening created when a competitor dropped jazz. Format changes often happen around Memorial Day, and this one may be also driven by the arrival of the Arbitron PPM in September. Several operators have switched away from smooth jazz around the time of the introduction of electronic measurement. The Milwaukee Board of Radio-Info.com is talking about it now.