Bobby is on location in the Bahamas...serving up fresh flavors and new ideas for the grill, with an international spin! Bobby invites one lucky Food Network fan to grill one of his favorite dishes with him...right on the beach! Aida Mollenkamp finds inspiration in kabobs, Aaron McCargo stuffs some tropical plantains...and Bobby takes you beyond the burger to introduce some NEW American soon-to-be favorites that will spice up grilling at home!
Recipes in This Episode
- Pork Tenderloin with Rum-Molasses Glaze and Grilled Pineapple-Jalapeno Sauce
- Grilled Spiny Lobsters with Bahamian Curry Sauce
- Persian Beef Kebabs
- Spiced Pork Ribs with Guava Glaze and Orange-Habanero Mojo
- Stuffed Plantains with Pork and Chipotle Honey Oil
- Jerk Chicken with Habanero-Mint Glaze and Mango Relish