- Administrations are requested to notify ITU about their national numbering plan
changes, or to give an explanation of their web page on national
numbering plan as well as their contact points, so that the
information, which will be available freely to all
Administrations/ROAs and service providers, can be posted on ITU-T website.
- Administrations are requested to use the format as explained in the
ITU-T Recommendation E.129
for their numbering website, or when sending the information to ITU/TSB; e-mail:
- The information provided should be in a standard format (Word
Rich Text format), so that the TSB has the database without
retyping or making format changes.
- Administrations are reminded that they will be responsible for
the timely update of their information.
- The countries/geographical areas are listed below, in English alphabetical order.
- Information has also been added for Global Networks (GN)
Subscribe to the Notification Service