Guest rooms and suites
One-Bedroom Villas are designed to harmonise with the exotic surroundings, offering spectacular views of the rice terraces, resort landscape and jungle, with a lotus garden and a water feature at the entrance to each villa.
- Positioned along the crest of the verdant hillside, the villas offer spectacular views of the rice terraces and jungle of the sacred Ayung River valley.
- A state-of-the-art entertainment centre includes a 63-centimetre (25-inch) television and a DVD and CD player.
- With hardwood floors throughout, the impressive living area opens onto a large wooden deck with a private plunge pool (12 square metres/129 square feet) and outdoor garden shower.
- The large outdoor Bali shower has natural teak flooring set over white stone pebbles, enclosed by floor-to-ceiling teak screens on three sides to offer privacy.
- The full bathroom features blue or green terrazzo tiles, black granite countertops, double basins with Italian fixtures, a deep-soaking tub with a detachable hand shower fixture and a separate glass-enclosed shower. All walls are smooth finished plaster stone.
|| Hillside surrounded by rice fields
|| Ayung River Valley and terraces
|| Features custom-made furnishings from Java and Bali, local hand-loomed and dyed fabrics and skillfully selected art and artefacts.
|| King or two twin beds
| Extra bed (by request)
|| One rollaway or one crib
|| One full bathroom; plus outdoor shower
| King or two twin beds:
3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child
If the number of guests travelling exceeds the maximum occupancy stated, please book more than one room or contact the Hotel directly for alternate accommodation options and assistance.
Child refers to guests aged 3 to 12 years.
| Size (m2)
| Size (sq.ft.)
To reserve this room, your choices are:
||Photographs are an example of room quality only. Some items may have been rearranged or added, and views may differ. Please refer to the written descriptions for specific physical details and views.