- Update from Public Policy Committee chair and co-chair: Moving the transplant public policy agenda forward in challenging political times
- House Panel Okays Billion Dollar Boost for National Institutes of Health
- Summary by the Congressional Research Service (CRS) to educate members of Congress regarding all Medicare provisions in the recently passed health care reform law.
- AST Kidney-Pancreas Advisory Council's comments on the OPTN/UNOS proposal to "Develop an efficient, uniform national pancreas allocation system"
- The May/June issue of the AST e-Newsletter is now available (members only)
- New Public Policy Position Statement on Antimicrobial Resistance and Human Use of Antibiotics
- A new AST Conversations in Transplantation podcast on "Clinical Pharmacy Services in the Outpatient Transplant Setting" is now available.
- Public Policy Update July 23, 2010
Upcoming AST Meetings and Events
- AST Fellows Symposium, August 6-8, 2010
- AST and ESOT, Highlights in Biological Agents and Transplantation, October 1-3, 2010.
- AST Annual Scientific Exchange (ASE), October 21-24, 2010.
- Share the Beat, November 6, 2010
- 2011 American Transplant Congress, April 30 - May 4, 2011
- 2014 World Transplant Congress