- Ne-Yo answers your questions!
- Katy Perry pens a love song for Russell
- Ke$ha's lawsuit anger!
- Wyclef Jean in presidential bid
- Kings of Leon announce new album
- Keane: 'Kanye West is a musical genius'
- Guns 'N' Roses announce UK tour
- Will.i.am: 'Posthumous MJ album is disrespectful'
- Lady GaGa leads MTV VMA awards
- Calvin Harris in portaloo hell!
- New Kings Of Leon in October?
- Liam Gallagher: 'I'll reform Oasis when I'm skint!'
- The Wanted answer your questions!
- Nadine to release solo album in November!
- Achieve success, Diddy style!
- New Michael Jackson album set for November release
- Diehard Jedward fans attack Example
- Get married at Ozzfest!
- Libertines drummer starts new band
- Franz Ferdinand: 'We're writing new songs'
- Kanye West quits his 'Good Ass Job'
- Girls Aloud axe Nadine
- Chat Live to The Wanted!
- Orange RockCorps London line-up announced!
The Hoosiers - 'Choices'
To celebrate the return of our favourite alt-pop-rockers The Hoosiers with their sterling new single 'Choices', we're offering Orange users the chance to win an exclusive, money-can't-buy prize!
We've got a signed, platinum disc double-album version of the band's debut The Trick To Life to give away to one lucky winner, with the prize signed and personalised for you by the band themselves!
To be in with a chance of bagging this amazing prize, simply text the word HOOSIERS to 247 from your Orange mobile phone. We'll then text you a link to the competition entry page. Don't worry, all texts are free.
Alternatively you can go navigate your way to Orange World on your Orange mobile browser, follow the link to Music & Tones and click on the Hoosiers link.
Once you get there, a simple question awaits you, all you have to do is answer it correctly and you will be entered into our prize draw.
The Hoosiers are back and ready to give Scouting For Girls a run for their money as the most frivolous, loveable pop group of the moment.
It's been three long years since their debut The Trick To Life brought us the ubiquitous radio-friendly hits 'Worried About Ray' and 'Goodbye Mr A' but, thankfully, Irwin, Martin and Alfonso have returned with their new album The Illusion of Safety.
Lead single 'Choices' is a veritable synth keyboard-fest with an oriental flavour running throughout - reflected in their typically tongue-in-cheek video which has them escaping from Triad-style gangsters.
As you'd expect with The Hoosiers, it's an upbeat affair with an infectiously catchy chorus:
"Stop giving me choices/Stop giving me choices/Stop giving me choices" - okay, so it may not look particularly impressive written down it's but then neither does "Scararmouch/Scaramouch" and the success of the chorus is in the simplicity of the lyrics, which allow lead singer Irwin to demonstrate his vocal talents.
Throw in a generous handful "woo hoos" and some tasty lyrics - "In the morning I could take the burning sun/I could be the only warning/But I'm not the only one" - and we couldn't be happy that The Hoosiers are back!
get tracks by The Hoosiers:
Typical Hoosiers fare with an oriental twist
Goodbye Mr A :
The loveable trio's biggest smash
Worried About Ray :
Don't stress, he's fine....
Cops and Robbers :
Classic tale of good vs evil
The Trick To Life :
The album's title track