2010 RANKING: #1833
Avail-TVN's business model
Created by the June 2009 merger of Avail Media and TVN Entertainment, Avail-TVN is the largest independent digital media services company in North America. Working with every major studio and television network, the company offers a full content lineup of MPEG-4 encoded live programming as well as video on demand content in MPEG-2 and MPEG-4 to multichannel video providers throughout the U.S., Canada, the Caribbean, and Mexico. The company's platform is an open, end-to-end technology for licensing, managing, distributing, and marketing linear and on-demand content to any platform and is extensible to support future services. Univision selected Avail-TVN to be its video on demand services partner for the FIFA World Cup in South Africa earlier this summer. It was the first time that all of the tournament action was available to fans via VOD.
From shocking marketing campaigns to mastering social media, the fastest growing companies on the Inc. 500 share the secrets to their rapid growth.
- Inc. 5000: 5 Companies at Work
- The Top 10 Job Creators
- Top 10 Companies by Revenue
- Top 10 Companies by Growth Rate
- Hot Spots: Top 10 States
- Hot Spots: Top 10 Metro Areas
- The Top 10 American Indian-Run Companies
- The Top 10 Asian-Run Companies
- The Top 10 Black-Run Companies
- The Top 10 Indian-Run Companies
- The Top 10 Latino- and Hispanic-Run Companies
- The Top 10 Woman-Run Companies
Live Chats & Inc.500|5000 Videos
- Contact Us
- About Us
- Legal Disclaimers
- Privacy Policies
- Inc. 500|5000
Copyright © 2010 Mansueto Ventures LLC. All rights reserved.