Head down to Kakadu Wetlands and discover the natural wetlands home of:
- A variety of native water foul including magpie geese, water hens, brolgas and lots more
- The Big Saltwater Crocs. Goliath is a fearsome 4.8 metres long and 800 kilograms of sheer terror, the largest saltwater croc in captivity in Southern Queensland. His girlfriend Matilda is just as ferocious at 3.6 metres in length. For Goliath and Matilda, it was love at first bite and the snappy couple have given birth to five clutches of baby crocs. Catch Goliath and Matilda for lunch presentation at 1.30pm daily.
- Frisky freshwater crocodiles.
- Kakadu Café for a quick bite to eat in the peaceful wetland surroundings
- Croc Creek Traders Shop for all your Australiana and native wildlife souvenirs, soft toys, wear and gifts