The Beyond Differences agenda address the need for engagements across faith traditions, cultures, gender and age. The focus is to promote recognition of our shared humanity, and shared action for greater understanding, cohesion and engagement in order to advance human dignity and justice, especially in areas where people or communities are marginalised on the basis of faith and culture.
- Bishop Kevin Manning - Leadership Inspired by Faith (PDF, 683kb)
- Jeff McMullen - The Fear Of Difference (PDF, 615kb)
- Anthony Steel and Jude Butcher - Engaging Beyond Differences (PDF, 227kb)
Invitational Papers – Share Interfaith and Intercultural Knowledge
- Invitation (PDF, 147kb)
- Talking in a safe space: The experience of the Northern Ireland Bill of Rights Forum – Mr Chris Sidoti April 2009 (PDF, 138kb)
- ACU Indigenous Unit wins Premier's Reconciliation Award
- Two experts insist: Interreligious dialogue lives!
- Gift to the University
- Beyond Differences Overview
- Beyond Today Leadership Program
- Peregrinasaun Haksolok Hamutuk
- Holy Places: Our Shared Heritage
- Looking Beyond Differences
- Global Citizens at Strathfield
- Young Muslim Leadership Program 2008
- Young Leaders find common ground in Human Values
- World Religions Face to Face
- At The Edge
- Safe Spaces Beyond Differences
- Harvesting 'Gold'