Jump Menu:
Star Wars
Forum Threads Posts Last Post
Star Wars Community HQ      
Community Business
Star Wars Community Business
191 4,342 by BoneManPress
Mos Eisley Cantina
New to the games or community? Looking for SWM or SWRPG related events? Post here.
742 7,194 by Handofsolo
Tosche Station
The off-topic Star Wars board. If it doesn't fit in with one of the boards below then discuss it here!
443 9,594 by Nova-99
Star Wars® Minis HQ      
Star Wars Miniatures General
Discuss Wizards' development of the Star Wars Miniatures game.
Sub-Forums (1): Starship Battles General
4,803 130,686 by Boss_Nass
Star Wars Minis Rules
Learning the game? This forum is a place for rules questions that will bring you up to light speed in no time.
3,144 24,989 by _NickName_
Squad Critique
Get and give squad construction help from your fellow players.
2,831 19,648 by ZergSmasher
Custom Minis, Maps, and Stats
Mod your own Star Wars minis? Devlop new maps or game piece stats? Share ideas and pics of your work here.
1,578 20,901 by Nova-99
Star Wars® RPG HQ      
The Mess Hall
Discuss the Star Wars Role-Playing Game here
Sub-Forums (1): Dawn of Defiance
3,834 78,835 by 603
The Senate
Rules and Technical Questions. Finding your blaster can't fire when you are chest-to-chest with some fringer riff-raff? Get advice from your fellow spacers here.
4,265 52,892 by Calamity916
The Temple
Using the force? Whether you are dark side, light side, or a nice greyish hue, this is where to post.
988 19,429 by Calamity916
The Praxeum
A place to exercise your creativity, discuss character concepts, and explore adventure ideas.
2,537 43,303 by Andferne
Star Wars® TCG HQ      
Star Wars TCG General
Discuss the Star Wars Trading Card Game here.
34 133 by zacwilson
Jump Menu:

Recent Topics

New Info on Treasure Parcels in Rules Compendium

Last Post By: DaidojiTaidoru

Yeah, did some binomial probability distributions based on the average numbers up previously, and I'm unsurprised by your findings.  Most (over 93%) games will have a streak like that (or worse) at some point.  Admittedly sometimes the streak will

Kings of Spam Embassy

Last Post By: The_Silversword

are you gonna eat that?

Water Currency

Last Post By: Dreamernaut

You are correct.  In this case your interpretation is appropriate.  I suppose there's a lot of ways you could add depth to this.  Like maybe one way to handle this is to take your interpretation of bits being the ceramic pieces mentioned in the re

Timari's Song and Time Vault

Last Post By: TranscientMaster

Yes. Titania's Song overrides all of the abilities on the Vault, regardless of whether they are errata'd or not. It will untap as normal for a 2/2 Artifact Creature, and won't have any other abilities.

Dragon Eggs

Last Post By: Niklor

Because females hate you.[/quote]Makes sense[/quote]DEATH FIRST!

Most Viewed Topics

"Black Deck Loses" Discard deck

Last Post By: Spunx

So, I made this black discard deck, and it really sucks. It's only maybe my second deck ever made. First of all, this is just for fun, casual play, which is why I'm posting it here. I don't have a lot to work with, mostly commons and uncommons, and m

Timari's Song and Time Vault

Last Post By: TranscientMaster

Yes. Titania's Song overrides all of the abilities on the Vault, regardless of whether they are errata'd or not. It will untap as normal for a 2/2 Artifact Creature, and won't have any other abilities.

The Scars of Mirrodin (P)Review!

Last Post By: willpell

It's been a while since I amused myself in this fashion.  As usual, I am going to discuss my peculiar take on every Scars of Mirrodin card that's been officially spoiled so far, and talk about whatever comes to mind, be it the art or the power level

post with card preview?

Last Post By: zammm

Your question is answered in the [thread=1086080]Magic Area FAQ and Index[/thread]. Hope that helps!

Stax (from someone who is new to legacy)

Last Post By: 4Tens

So I'm a standard player, completely new to legacy but was rather curious about what it had to offer. After reading articles and watching videos about legacy it seemed like fun. I've done research on different decks that are played in legacy and Stax