VIP Area - VIP Members
- Free Board - Who's Online - Posting Rules
http://www.doctorscripts.com http://www.doctorscripts.com
Tramadol 50MG X 180 Tablets for just $75,08
http://www.doctorscripts.com

Lists: US List · International List · Canadian List · Black List · Drug List · Compare Prices
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1018116 - 03/17/10 01:33 PM EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! **
eMoto Offline
Stranger

I bought some Modafinil from http://www.edandmore.com/ a few weeks ago to take once my prescription from my doctor ran out - having an attention disorder i've found Modafinil is by far the best thing to help me maintain attention at work, i'm basically useless without it!

So once my prescription ran out, i started taking the Spier branded Modafinil i got from edandmore, i could tell straight away that something wasn't right, the focus and clairty that usually kicks in within the hour of taking 200mg just wasn't there. I did some research on the net and found that this brand was notouriously bad, either completley fake or just low strength - so i took another tablet and went off to work hoping that it would kick in anytime soon.
Well it never did, for the past 3 days i have been unable to work and had to take a leave until i can get my prescription back from the doc (the reason i actually decided to buy the Modafinil from the net was because my GP is back in my home town miles away so its a weekend trip just to pick up a prescription and i usually find myself a week or more short of tablets).

Anyway, this stuff is certainley NOT Modafinil, i'm pretty sure that these pills are nothing but caffine and filler, because the effect they gave me is similar to what i get if i drink coffee - i become very jumpy and find it hard to keep my fingers still when typing for example.

The tablets are scored down the center and completley unmarked, they taste chalky and slightly bitter.
So basically, i would avoid any website that is selling this brand of Modafinil, because after taking a real, genuine brand from my doctor for a few months, i can 100% verify that this stuff is not Modafinil.

I have emailed EDandMore and told them about my situation, i hope they will either give me a full refund or send me a genuine lot - no reply yet but i hope they can proove they are a genuine website and they where unaware that they where selling fake medicines by giving me a refund or replacement.
I will keep you up to date and thanks for this great forum and community.
Pic below shows the Modafinil i recieved from edandmore.com

Edited by eMoto (03/17/10 01:38 PM)

#1018397 - 03/17/10 11:25 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: eMoto]
prince5522 Offline

Loc: imnotthere
I have had 3-4 other provigil generics as well as branded,and I thought the Spier brand was better than most.I think it is a large pharmaceutical mfg.,not in a baggie from India.The Q.C. should be good,but I notice a tolerance and need 2 now and then.
I plan on ordering again,but I suggest you contact EDandMore.I have only ordered from them once,but thought they would stand behind what they sell.
They have a high rating on another forum.

#1021524 - 03/23/10 05:56 AM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: prince5522]
OliviaHensk Offline
Stranger

Have you ever purchased Modalert at GoMedStore.com? My friend introduced me this online pharmacy after I told him my scary of buying fake Generic provigil online... He has taken this drugs for a year.

#1021579 - 03/23/10 10:10 AM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: OliviaHensk]
TheGreek Offline
Stranger

EDandMore is a good IOP that I've purchaes from several times. One of my orders was past the 21 day delivery time so they re-shipped my entire order. The orginal order actually came in right before the new one arrived. They'll probably offer to re-ship or refund. They've been aware of "issues" with their Speir modafinil for some time now. The problem has been that there are just as many people saying their modafinil is great as there are people saying it's bunk.

#1055678 - 05/25/10 01:18 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: eMoto]
focus Offline
Stranger

Have you tried this alertec brand? Sometimes meds differ.

#1057865 - 05/31/10 06:17 AM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: focus]
evemurmur Offline
Stranger

I purchased generic Sonata from them last month that basically turned out to be talcum powder, by the taste and effectiveness.

I asked for a replacement, and got sent Modifinil, which I thankfully noticed before I took any. They have sent another shipment with a replacement for the Sonata; will report back.

They've been very nice and responsive... she says at 5:15 a.m. after another night with no sleep...

#1058048 - 05/31/10 08:17 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: evemurmur]
JumpeR2009 Offline
Banned. The last post says it all. Soliciting

#1075184 - 07/16/10 04:33 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: evemurmur]
pflewis Offline
Stranger

Did you ever get the replacement Zaloplon, and was it effective? I just ordered from them.

#1077555 - 07/22/10 03:42 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: eMoto]
youraverageguy Offline
Stranger

I am confirming 100% eMoto's post: I'm Organic chemist. The product this company sells is 100% FAKE, confirmed by Infrared spectroscopy and boiling point analysis on Spierx Modafinil. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM http://www.edandmore.com/. Fortunately I know what it's not unfortunately I'm still analyzing what the FAKE SH$T is we ingested, I have a bad feeling because the OFFSHORE payment processing company is located in CHINA, thats creepy.

#1086881 - 08/19/10 11:44 AM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: youraverageguy]
oollff Offline
Stranger

Im also confirming eMoto's post. The stuff they sent was indeed fake, no question about that.
But i havent decided yet if they are a fake company, their costumer support was very friendly. They will send a NEW better product. She told me that they have become stricter with the importers.

I will report back when the new pills have arrived.

#1088810 - 08/25/10 09:56 AM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: oollff]
oollff Offline
Stranger

I just recieved the new modafinil from Edandmore. But it was the same [censored]]. I even got sick after ingesting it, i have a sour throat and fever. I will wash the [censored]] donw the toalet.
I think it is stange that they sent me new pills though, with free shipping.

So im back at looking for pharmacies. I think i will order from www.eurodrugstore.eu or airsealed soon. its difficult to find pharmacies who shipp to Sweden frown..

#1090986 - 09/01/10 05:32 AM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: oollff]
stressedsven Offline

ooliff did you have success with either of the 2 pharmacies you mentioned ?

I am also in Sweden and looking for reliable sources with a proven track record of delivering to Sweden

#1091282 - 09/01/10 11:13 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: stressedsven]
pflewis Offline
Stranger

I posted a few weeks ago about my zaloplon order from EDandmore. Here's my input:

1) These guys notified me as soon as they got my check (I couldn't use my credit card online.)

2) They sent me an email when they shipped.

3) The zaloplon showed up in about three weeks. They ship from the Seychelles, so it's not very speedy. Order in advance.

4) They included the extra ten pills they offered.

5) The spierx product works just as well as the generic I get from US pharmacies. An added benefit is that zaloplon here is only dispensed in capsules; spierx uses pills. Pills are better, because I can split them. (I don't need 20 mg.)

6) I will order from them again.

#1091286 - 09/01/10 11:31 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: pflewis]
nephro Offline
GRAND Pooh-Bah

Loc: UK
I never knew that zaleplon was available in tablet form. Do you have the manufacturer's name or any brand name for it? I've only ever seen capsules.

#1092530 - 09/05/10 01:45 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: nephro]
oollff Offline
Stranger

Its time for an update. The first pills ed and more sent me didnt have any effect at all. I even got sick after it for 10 days. Therefore i didnt try the new pills they sent me until today.
I stayed up all night because i couldnt sleep, and about 8.00 i took one of the new pills edandmore sent me. I think it had some effect, because i was able to play golf from 12.00-17.00 and it isnt untill now 19.30 i really feel tired. But i would still not buy from them again, just google "Spierx Modafinil" and you will see alot of people saying it is fake.

Stressedsven: I havent bought from www.eurodrugstore.eu yet beacuse of the expencive shipping fees. I was going to buy a sample of modafinil from them but then the shipping would be more expencive then the product, which feels a litte bit weird. Ohh, and if you want, i could sent you some pills i got from edandmore and you could try it out for your self. (PM me your mail)

#1092532 - 09/05/10 01:55 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: oollff]
dawn147 Offline
GRAND Pooh-Bah

You know there is a commercial on TV that states that there is alot of fake meds out there...so they created a system that follows the meds right from pharmaceuticals to distributions and to drug stores....something to think about

#1092572 - 09/05/10 04:49 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: dawn147]
fingfangfung Offline
Stranger

Originally Posted By: dawn147
You know there is a commercial on TV that states that there is alot of fake meds out there...so they created a system that follows the meds right from pharmaceuticals to distributions and to drug stores....something to think about

Where can I acquire one of those systems? Are they expensive or hard to obtain?

#1092574 - 09/05/10 04:58 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: fingfangfung]
dawn147 Offline
GRAND Pooh-Bah

The pharmaceuticals developed it for their use..to combat the fake meds that are products from china,India and other countries that are producing cheap meds. This is why these IOP are being fooled also. They buy cheap and sell for a profit.

Edited by dawn147 (09/05/10 04:59 PM)

#1092578 - 09/05/10 05:20 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: dawn147]
superscapes Offline
GRAND Pooh-Bah

Loc: ohio
Some bottles, like OxyContin, have radio-frequency chips built into the label so it can be tracked. They use it for inventory too.

ss

#1092580 - 09/05/10 05:24 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: superscapes]
dawn147 Offline
GRAND Pooh-Bah

Hey, you are pretty smart...and a babe

#1092582 - 09/05/10 05:28 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: dawn147]
superscapes Offline
GRAND Pooh-Bah

Loc: ohio
Youre too damn sweet.

Thanks for the smile, I needed that.

ss

#1092842 - 09/07/10 02:51 AM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: superscapes]
MoralDecay Offline
Veteran

Get a room you two!

#1093145 - 09/07/10 06:53 PM Re: EDandMore - Spierx Modafinil - Fake! [Re: nephro]
pflewis Offline
Stranger

I hadn't seen Zaloplon in tablet form before either, just capsules.

The manufacturer is Spierx, which is an Indian pharma co. I looked them up on the Internet, and they appear to be legit. This product works as well as what I get in the US.

Nice thing about the tablets is that you can break them in half (they are 20 mg, and I get by fine with half a tab. I'd probably do okay with a 1/4, but haven't tried that yet.)

Very cost effective when I break them in half; the price is competitive with the generic 5 mg Zaloplon caps I was getting before, plus I don't have to pay for a MD visit.

Moderator:  Heidi, Melody