VIP Area - VIP Members
- Free Board - Who's Online - Posting Rules
Fioricet 40 mg (generic) x 90 Tabs = $65.00
>>> http://www.friendlyclinic.com <<<

Lists: US List · International List · Canadian List · Black List · Drug List · Compare Prices
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Open discussion (Int'l)
Jump to new posts Re: www.thegenuinepills.com by mikeapples103 @ 1 minute 16 seconds ago

I ordered 30 roche v's and mine were alright, nothing great. I know of someone else on another forum that placed a larger order and got many discolored old ones in his order, probably only 1/3 "looked" alright, the rest looked nasty (he had
Open discussion (Int'l)
Jump to new posts Re: costaricapharmacy.net by funkybreakz @ Yesterday at 11:59 PM

Originally Posted By: iraqvetOriginally Posted By: funkybreakzOriginally Posted By: iraqvet 1. Even from a vendor in asia packages are getting to me in no more than 4 days. NO WAY... i don't believe that for a second. i have to ship stuff fo
Politics - Do not enter if you can not handle it...
Jump to new posts Re: economic recovery by superscapes @ Yesterday at 11:57 PM

Well, I thought it was a fun discussion. Whether it is "some sort of bombastical proclamation of emotion and magical thinking" or not. It may not have been "proper" to you, but that is ok. 99.99% of the people I speak with on a d
Open discussion (Int'l)
Jump to new posts Re: costaricapharmacy.net by Nerosboy @ Yesterday at 11:55 PM

I told this guy to stop emailing me and he sent me somebody's personal shipping info. I know he watches this board and i ask again please stop emailing me and the info he sent was very sensitive and shady! I repeat i would stay far away from this pla
Open discussion (Int'l)
Jump to new posts Re: http://www.midnightmoon.com.au/ by dimstar @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

id hit on ya lovey, but it would b off topic. ok admin, clean up this luv fest
Blatantly illegal & Shipping from USA
Jump to new posts Re: www.rxinusa.com by dawn147 @ Yesterday at 11:47 PM

you all that have been ordering from this vendor...pls read stocktop posts.....
Jump to new posts Re: economic recovery by brisbain @ Yesterday at 11:45 PM

Yeah, stick with people who make "since". You'll certainly never be challenged.
Jump to new posts Re: economic recovery by brisbain @ Yesterday at 11:43 PM

Originally Posted By: superscapesDid you just quote me calling a group a name(hypocrites) and say it doesnt qualify as discussion? Brisbain, you are the undisputed CHAMP of name calling! So I wont quote all of yours... I mentioned copying and pasti
Shipping and Payments
There's another thread about WU asking for various degrees of personal info here: http://drugbuyers.com/freeboard/ubbthrea...ecur#Post886792 I was surprised to learn that WU ever asks for things like SSN or what the transaction is related to. I did
Prescription drug information (Do NOT discuss vendors in this forum)
Jump to new posts Re: Dilaudid (hydromorphone hydrochloride) by happy171 @ Yesterday at 11:38 PM

Originally Posted By: MelodyDilaudid (hydromorphone hydrochloride) DILAUDID is a narcotic analgesic; its principal therapeutic effect is relief of pain. The precise mechanism of action of DILAUDID and other opiates is not known, although it is belie
Feedback, reviews from those that used the service (USA)
Jump to new posts Re: 1stChoiceMeds - $25 Discount by DzlAK @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

I'm a "he". I haven't grown the balls to try the service yet. I want some info on the doc in Erlanger. Guess I'd better call Rick. I'm also in a spot where I can use Kentucky, Dayton (further), or Columbus (same distance as Cincy) just
Blatantly illegal & Shipping from USA
Jump to new posts Re: www.rxinusa.com by 1zlu @ Yesterday at 11:33 PM

Can anyone else vouch for the hydro? Fresh and real? ( recently) Feel free to PM
Open discussion (Int'l)
Jump to new posts Re: http://www.midnightmoon.com.au/ by lovestruck @ Yesterday at 11:27 PM

What? Ok... i'll have a beer...cheers!
Jump to new posts Re: economic recovery by superscapes @ Yesterday at 11:26 PM

Thats why this Country is great! I support Wal-Mart in this thread, yet I give a lot of my business to the Mom&Pops. Sometimes, when you are a srtuggling family, the cost effective way is the only way. ss
Open discussion (USA)
Jump to new posts Re: friendlyclinic.com - Anyone tried them? by mchound @ Yesterday at 11:25 PM

Seems they are gone. There is a site that uses the same server for the order form - it's identical. Check: http://www.onlineprescriptionservice.com/ To see DF's thread on them, check here: http://www.drugbuyers.com/freeboard/ubbt..._com#Post134367
Open discussion (Int'l)
Jump to new posts Re: Airmailpharmacy1.com by lovestruck @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

Not DHC, but i have for strada codeine, take another look. I'm a returning customer.
Who offers it? How Much? & Various Lists
Jump to new posts Re: can i purchase percocet online by INFJ @ Yesterday at 11:24 PM

I'll pay WHATEVER the cost is - if there's a way to obtain these meds for personal use !
Jump to new posts Re: economic recovery by superscapes @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Chuck, I may not be very old, but I am fairly well educated. The working conditions at mills/factories/shipyards back then were deplorable. And yes, the unions helped to clean things up. Maybe you missed the part of my post where I explained that
Feedback, reviews from those that used the service (USA)
Jump to new posts Re: DoctorScripts - Free Consultations - Reviews by mchound @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

Shoot sorry - I should have added, the above list of "no ship" states is for Soma/Carisoprodol. The below list of "no ship" states is for Tramadol: *Please Note that we do not ship to AR, AZ, DC, FL, IA, KY, LA, MO, MT, NC, NV,
Anxiety, Panic, & Stress (Do NOT discuss vendors in this forum)
Jump to new posts Re: Farmapram, Alprazolam from Mexico by hittman @ Yesterday at 11:21 PM

friend told me they are legit, but like the other poster said they make you alot sleepier than the normal blue ones,which may be good or bad ,either way they cure anxiety and panic.
Jump to new posts Re: economic recovery by Gdgrrl @ Yesterday at 11:17 PM

Originally Posted By: brisbain And all of that is totally irrelevant in examining their business practices and determining if Wal-Mart's caused more harm than good. It's just changing the subject and avoiding answering the hard questions. That happ
State by State talk (Only topics related to pharmacy, medicine, and buying meds...)
Jump to new posts Re: Wisconsin by o2bryanc @ Yesterday at 11:14 PM

i meant the doctor for nncip
Jump to new posts Re: economic recovery by chuckee @ Yesterday at 11:12 PM

My grate grand father was in the 1937 site down strike At the GM plant in flint MI. If you only new what it was like to work there in those times. And yes the union made grate strides for its employees. But it does matter to much now. Gm has taken
State by State talk (Only topics related to pharmacy, medicine, and buying meds...)
Jump to new posts Re: Wisconsin by o2bryanc @ Yesterday at 11:11 PM

has anyone ever seen the wi doctor???
Pain, Chronic pain (Do NOT discuss vendors in this forum)
Jump to new posts Re: i have unbearable pain.. by luckycat @ Yesterday at 10:59 PM

morgan2010, welcome! I am pretty new around here as well. I am glad you sought out medical treatment. I also have severe knee pain as I fractured one of them (doing housework of all things!) I hope when you get your medication filled it provides you
Page 1 of 95 1 2 3 ... 94 95 >