BUSINESS & COMMERCE
The School of Business & Commerce at Arellano University has designed its programs to educate students in the business sciences, particularly in the following fields of specialization: Management, Marketing, Banking and Finance, Paralegal Studies and General Accounting
Along with a strong educational foundation in liberal arts, students are taught the fundamentals, as well as the practices and professional requirements of all phases of business in virtually any industry or profession, including private companies and government agencies. Students are provided with comprehensive preparation for professional management and staff support positions in financial services, manufacturing operations, consumer marketing, human resources, strategic planning, and paralegal services.
Goals & Objectives
- To provide educational programs that prepare individuals to make sustained contributions to organizations and society in a global, diverse and dynamic environment.
- To develop an individual's interdisciplinary analytical skills, interpersonal and communication skills, creative thinking, innovative and entrepreneurial spirit, ethical and professional values, technology orientation, and body of general, business and discipline-specific knowledge.
- To create strong alliances with the business community and develop a network of counsels for producing course curricula based on industry needs, and providing students with opportunities for practical learning and internships.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Bachelor of Physical Education
Major in Sports and Wellness Management
- Australian-Recognized Courses in Business
In partnership with Connect Asia-Pacific, Adelaide, South Australia
- Certificate IV in Business
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- Certificate IV in Business Sales
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Business Administration
- Diploma of Management
School of Business and Commerce
2600 Legarda Street, Sampaloc, Manila Philippines
Tel. Nos. 734-7371 to 79 local 218 or 735-2445