ARTS & SCIENCES
The College of Arts and Sciences offers a challenging Liberal Arts education with a vibrant and diverse community of students from all walks of life. As the intellectual core, the college focuses on the inculcation of fundamental knowledge that would develop students into highly competent, committed and socially responsible human resources. This enables them to contribute to the economic development of the country and its transformation into a humane society.
Goals & Objectives
- To develop students' abilities to respond logically and creatively to a variety of important literary and cultural texts that shape the framework of our global world.
- To provide students with a broad liberal arts education that equips them with a solid base for meeting challenges associated with future career goals through important marketable skills.
- To make the students understand the meaning and nature of performing arts in relation to human experiences and their physical environment.
- To promote integration and application of principles of human behavior through core courses that emphasize an ecological orientation and are grounded in behavioral, developmental and social theories and science.
(Level II Accredited by PACUCOA)
- Bachelor of Arts in English
- Bachelor of Arts in History
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Filipino Culture and Language Translation
- Bachelor of Arts in the Performing Arts (Dance)
- Level I Certificate in Basic Course in Performing Arts
- Level II Certificate in Intermediate/Advance Course in Performing Arts
- Level III Diploma in Teacher's Proficiency Course in Performing Arts
- Level IV Bachelor of Arts in the Performing Arts (Dance)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology of Special Children
- Legal Transcription (3-month TESDA course)
The College of Arts and Sciences
2600 Legarda Street, Sampaloc, Manila, Philippines
Tel. Nos. 734-7371 to 79 local 217 or 234