Peter on the Issues
We call for all American's to honor Our commitments, Our promises and Our obligations to all our VETERANS.
Promote That the State of Florida set the standard for our Fallen Hero's and to promote full Legislation supporting the naming of current and future Bridges, To (Hero's Crossing) and a
Plaque where appropriate with the names of our Fallen Hero’s from an area of five Florida counties,
WE Must Honor those Men and Women who give everything, to protect our way of life.
- Require all State Government agencies departments and separately identified functions ( i.e. licenses, permits, water etc. ) in addition to government accounting to provide detailed financial reports using generally accepted accounting principles ( GAAP ) used by private companies so that more citizens can understand government finances.
- Eliminate the special tax privileges that riddle Florida's tax codes, close all loopholes. except those that provide wellcare to our Children and the Elderly.
- Evaluate and make recommended changes to our government to improve efficiency and performance, reduce cost and taxes eliminate duplication and unjust projects and waste.
- Require that The Florida State Legislature provide full funding for all mandates they force on lower levels of government.
- Restrict legislation exclusively to single subjects along with a line item veto
- Include sunset clauses in legislation along with a statement of the law's original intent.
- Give Florida citizens the right to recall their elected officials for cause.
- Restrict taxing authority to elected boards, remove taxing authority from appointed governments such as water agencies, sports authorities port authorities and airport authorities.
- Require State government to satisfy the needs of the tax paying public for roads, water, sewer, health, fire and law enforcement, infrastructure, spend tax money only on infrastructure needs.
- Investigate the high cost of funding for our public schools and colleges.
- Require all student loan organizations to fully explain the cost for student loans, That if you drop out of school for any reason you still have to pay off the full amount of the loan usually to a finance company. If you have a loved one that falls ill, and you miss so many class that you are disqualified from school you are still required to pay back the full amount borrowed from the finance co. they pay the school up front Understand what you are getting into.
- Promote the creation of more high quality Charter Schools.
- Consider year around Schools to save money
- Charge for the use of the State's Education system by Immigrats that are not legal citizens of
- the United States of America
- Forbid criminals from suing or collecting damages from citizens or business for injuries during a criminal act, including injuries resulting from a victim's attempts at self-defense.
- Encourage State law makers to implement a system that will place the burden of cost on the criminal for justice served not on the victims or on the public.
- Make the criminals pay for the criminal justice system.
- Take a hard look at privatizing the States prison system, to reduce the cost of Prisons
- Decriminalize the use and procession of small amounts of Marijuana
- Enact a Health Care Bill of Rights to provide basic health care to all of Florida's legal residents, and to protect the rights of citizens to freely exercise self interest in choosing health care.
- Allow consumers access to alternative health care treatments.
- Charge for the use of our State's Medical institutions by Immigrats that are not legal Citizens of The United States of America
- Maintain a social safety net based on the goal of self sufficiency and self responsibility.
- Advance the personal success of people with disabilities through independent living and an opportunity for gainful employment. And to promote the ADA to its full extent
Business and Economic Development
(includes Trade and Transportation)
- Pursue balanced trade programs that promote the economic interest and welfare of all our citizens and safeguard our national security.
- Support efficient economical handicapped accessible mass transit systems in urban areas.
- Maintain Florida's Constitutional right to work State status
- Eliminate corporate welfare through public funding of professional sports stadiums and other commercial enterprises.
Environment, Agriculture, and Natural Resources
- Protect our environmental heritage by supporting the conservation of natural resources.
- Rigorously enforce antitrust laws to preserve the free markets for agricultural products.
- Ensure that farmers have access to open competitive markets to accurately determine the value of their products.
- Support continuous, measurable and sustained improvements of environmental quality.
- Support incentives for the research and development of new manufacturing processes, practices, materials and products that avoid, reduce, restrict or control pollution.
- Reject the use of agricultural products as a diplomatic weapon.
- Require That Florida becomes an Open Primary State
- Set term limits for all elected officials,
- Require all current office holder's to step down when running for another office, ending the Campaigning on the tax payer dollar.
- Make all political parties equal. end the third party as "others" status, respect all third parties with correct party Statistics on a bi-annual bases,
- Reduce the requirements for State and local citizens initiative and referendums.
- Inspect voting precincts for access and cleanness. Eliminate precincts with fewer than 100 voters relocate to next nearest precinct to cut down on cost of elections.
- Make every vote count, support a system that makes sure that all votes are counted before leaving the voting booth.
- Support a uniform voting system for all of the State.
- Require that no vote count will be reported until the whole state has been counted, except where local elections for local offices are held and the precincts are closed and all votes for that office have been counted.
- Require that all precinct workers understand the ballot and that they ask each voter if they understand the ballot before going into the voting booth.
- Require That all issue's on a ballot be in easy to read understand the intent of the issue.
- Jobs It is imperative! that we do whatever it takes to find Jobs for the Families of Florida’s legal residents, We can no longer watch while Families lose their homes and their way of life, We have to provide incentives to Business to hire more employee’s cutting taxes, let Business’s know that if they hire five or more new employee’s they could see a nice tax break, Cutting red tape to get building going again, lower the requirements of the EPA, Remove WMD requirements from the permitting process, crate new jobs in rebuilding Florida’s aging infrastructures, roads, bridges, water sourcing, and drainage, the money this State waste could put people back to work.
- Immigration, Require the Federal Government to enforce the Homeland Security act measure 287 (g) and protect our borders, Require all Illegal immigrants to pay for their own health care and Education, pay the same taxes that You and I pay, up hold our laws.
Last Updated (Tuesday, 24 August 2010 11:45)