(Redirected from Main Page
Backup Manager is a versatile command line backup tool for GNU/Linux. It is designed for easy setup and full automation via Cron. In this wiki you will find the documentation, FAQ, tips, sample configurations and case studies.
Contribute: Please help improve this wiki by adding or expanding its pages. This is a standard MediaWiki site. If you are new to wiki, go to our wiki contribution for some help pointers.
In this wiki
- Installation: Installation info for some leading distributions and for installation from tar archive. Please add installation info for your distribution.
- FAQ: Frequently asked questions.
- Hints and tips: Hints, tips, shortcuts and anything that will make backup easier and reliable.
- Usage examples: Please post your case studies here.
- Backup 101: Backup primer explaining backup theory, terminology and methods.
- Development: Info for developers.
- Wiki contribution: Help editing this wiki.