Doug Church (Creative Advisor)
Doug Church has been in the game industry since 1990. At what became Looking Glass Studios, he worked on a variety of PC titles such as Ultima Underworld, System Shock, and Thief . He left in 1999 and consulted on a variety of titles such as Ion’s Deus Ex and Harmonix’s Frequency. Doug also worked for Eidos where he did a variety of design direction, technology investigation, and management. In May 2005, he joined Electronic Arts Los Angeles as an executive producer.
- Boom Blox (2008), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Braid (2008), Microsoft Games Studios
- MySims (2007), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Legend (2006), Eidos, Inc.
- Project: Snowblind (2005), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Thief: Deadly Shadows (2004), Eidos, Inc.
- Backyard Wrestling: Don’t Try This at Home (2003), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Deus Ex: Invisible War (2003), Eidos, Inc.
- Whiplash (2003), Eidos, Inc.
- Freedom Force (2002), Crave Entertainment, Inc., Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Deus Ex (Game of the Year Edition) (2001), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Frequency (2001), SCEA
- Deus Ex (2000), Eidos Interactive Ltd.
- Thief II: The Metal Age (2000), Eidos, Inc.
- System Shock 2 (1999), Electronic Arts, Inc.
- Thief: The Dark Project (1998), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Flight Unlimited II (1997), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri (1996), Looking Glass Technologies, Inc.
- Flight Unlimited (1995), Softgold Computerspiele GmbH
- System Shock (1994), Dro Soft, ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima Underworld II: Labyrinth of Worlds (1993), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
- Ultima Underworld: The Stygian Abyss (1992), ORIGIN Systems, Inc.
Sekretagent Productions (Writers)
Sekretagent Productions creates and/or produces the characters, worlds and stories behind some of the best selling and most critically acclaimed filmed and interactive entertainment on Earth. In the business of imagining and producing new, original IP, sekretagent works with the world’s leading publishers, studios and corporations, providing content creation, screenwriting, interactive development and film /video production services in the motion picture, video game and advertising industries.
- Assassin’s Creed II (2008), Ubisoft,Inc.
- Army of Two (2008), Electronic Arts
- Assassin’s Creed (2007), Ubisoft,Inc.
- Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (2005), Ubisoft,Inc.
- Battles of Prince of Persia (2005), Ubisoft,Inc.
- Stolen (2005), Hip Interactive
- Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within (2004), Ubisoft,Inc.
E. Daniel Arey (Creative Consultant)
Daniel is a 20 year industry veteran and former Creative Director at Naughty Dog, Inc. , Ready At Dawn Studios, and faculty at USC School of Cinema. As lead designer, writer, and Creative Director at NDI, Dan has contributed and designed for a number of platinum selling titles, including the acclaimed Crash Bandicoot series, the best selling Jak & Daxter series, and the new PlayStation 3 game Uncharted. Before Naughty Dog, Dan was Design Manager at Crystal Dynamics where he helped design a number of industry leading products including Crash & Burn, Gex 3DO, and Gex 2: Enter the Gecko. Other top companies he’s worked with include Blizzard, EA, Activision, Acclaim, Brash, High Impact, High Moon, Mighty Play & MTV.
- Jak & Daxter: The Lost Frontier (2009), SCEA
- Defense Grid: The Awakening (2008), Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc.
- Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune (2007), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Daxter (2006), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Jak X: Combat Racing (2005), SCEA
- Jak 3 (2004), Sony Computer Entertainment America, Inc.
- Jak II (2003), SCEA
- Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (2001), SCEE
- Crash Team Racing (1999), SCEA
- Crash Bandicoot: Warped (1998), SCEE
- Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back (1997), SCEA
- Gex 3D: Enter the Gecko (1997), Eidos, Inc.
- Blazing Dragons (1996), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.
- Gex (1994), Crystal Dynamics, Inc.