Christian Klien will make his second race start of 2010 for HRT.
He replaced Sakon Yamamoto at the team for the second time this year having also replaced the Japanese driver at Singapore.
On that occasion the team said Yamamoto was suffering from food poisoning. After missing Singapore, Yamamoto returned to drive at his home race two weeks ago.
Asked why the drivers had been changed again a HRT spokesperson said:
We have four drivers and the team decides at every GP which one is in each car. This time, the team has decides to give another opportunity to Christian.
Karun Chandhok has also driven for HRT this year, but hasn’t been in the car since the British Grand Prix.
I am very happy to get a second opportunity to do another Grand Prix here after Singapore and I hope that we are doing a good weekend with positive results.
2010 Brazilian Grand Prix
- Button unharmed in attack
- Rookie pole sitter a worry for title contenders
- How Hülkenberg snatched pole position
- Brazil qualifying in pictures
- "Nico was better than all of us" - Vettel
- Hülkenberg ends Williams' five-year pole drought
- Hülkenberg takes shock pole position
- Brazilian Grand Prix Qualifying live
- Kubica heads wet final practice
- Brazilian Grand Prix Free Practice 3 live
Image © Motioncompany