About Novas Scarman
Helping people learn, thrive and fulfill their potential.
Our mission is to support people and communities on their journeys to a better life.
- We put service users at the centre of everything we do.
- We are open, honest and reliable.
- We promote equality, embrace diversity and strive for excellence.
- We work with partners at national, regional and local levels.
- We are resilient and able to adapt to changing needs and circumstances.
- We are respectful, we support each other and we work as one team.
To provide services, activities and products which empower service users and communities to change their lives for the better.
To influence local, regional and national policy in England and Wales both directly by drawing on our experience and by enabling the people and communities we work with to make their voices heard
To build a unified, efficient and effective organisation which has clear strategic direction from its Board and which values and communicates well with its service users, partners, staff and other stakeholders.
Novas Scarman Group Ltd Registered Office: CUC London, 73 – 81 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 0NQ
An Industrial & Provident Society with Charitable Status Reg. No.28680R.