FEBRUARY 21, 2007 at 9:24 PM
Posted by GERI
It would seem that the publicity machine for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is starting to produce floor and desk adverts for bookstores.
You can see some pictures here of the items appearing in Borders bookstores.
Thanks to Amanda for the pictures and if anyone else would like to forward any they see, please do so.
Thanks to TLC for letting us know that Canadian publishers, Raincoast, have now released a poster marking the release date of book. You can choose from two versions of the poster (high & low) by going here.
· Books > Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
· J.K. Rowling reveals favorite scene from 'Deathly Hallows'
· 'Deathly Hallows' nominated for 'Independent Bookseller Award'
· J.K. Rowling talks 'Hallows' ending in interview for 'Harry, A History'
· 'Deathly Hallows' paperback cover art released
· JKR receives 'Author of the Year' award
· Hogwarts Radio #76: The One With Hermione's Palpable S.P.E.W
· 'Deathly Hallows: Part 1' passes $220 million domestically
· Hogwarts Radio #75: The One Without Dobby's Shoes
· Box-Office Update: 'DH: Part 1' takes $125.1 million weekend haul
· Box-Office Update: 'DH: Part 1' snatches $61.2 million opening day