Questions With . . .
Photo courtesy krissyvaine.com
Krissy Vaine is one-half of "Team Blondage", has appeared on Smackdown, has had a WWE dark match, and has wrestled across the country. Now, Krissy Vaine takes time to answer 10 Questions for readers of WrestlingClothesline.com!
1. What made you decide to become a professional wrestler?
I went to a live wwf show when I was 19 and from that very day on I was hooked on wrestling. I knew that was what I had to do with my life!!!
2. Who trained you? What was the most difficult part of training?
Jeff Rudd at CWF Mid Atlantic in Burlington NC trained me. I would also give alot of credit to Murray Happer aka Bo Dupp who lived close by and helped me alot when i first started training. I loved training. The most difficult thing for me was the waiting until I was ready for a match. I trained 9 months before I had a singles match!!!
3. What do you enjoy the most about being a professional wrestler?
What do you enjoy the least?
4. Do you feel women's wrestling has taken a step backward in recent years? What do you think needs to be done to get people to take women's wrestling more seriously or to even book more women's matches on shows?
I think womens wrestling has taken 10 steps back within the last year or so. Hopefully it will come back around full circle though and we won't see as many "fluffs" on TV. On the other hand the indies are filled with great talent. Good looking girls who can actually wrestle and have the looks for TV.
5. How did "Team Blondage" form? (and did you have any idea that the same name has been used by a duo in the porn industry for years?)
Actually that was all Amber"s idea. I just went along with it because I liked the concept. Really its just a play on words. We are both blonde and and wear the black patent leather but there is no Bondage in Team Blondage!!! lol Yes i was aware of the porn relation. They however just used "Blondage" not Team Blondage. Its a great gimmick and it really gets peoples attention. Its probably the most fun I have had in wrestling. Amber and I really work well as a team and play off of each other very nicely.
6. You have made a few appearances on WWE TV (and I believe you have had or are going to have a dark match). How did the WWE find out about you? What have your experiences been like there?
I've had a dark match and I have been on Smackdown. I sent a tape to the office in CT and they called me. Im probably most proud that I didn't call in any favors for my shot with them. I just sent a tape up just like any other John Doe, told no one until I got called, and my tape just happened to get looked at. My experiences there have been amazing everyone has been so kind, hopefully thay will have me back in the future.
I don''t get that alot. Im the type of girl who demands respect. I've worked hard to be taken seriously and expect to be treated the same. If someone takes it upon themselves to disrespect me they are very quickly cut off. As a female in wrestling if you don't demand respect or if you direspect yourself some of the guys will run all over you and you can't let them.
8. What has been the highlight of your career thus far?
Wrestling for WWE
9. When you aren't wrestling what do you like to do in your spare time?
What spare time??? lol
10. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully just doing what im doing now but doing it better. I never
want to get stuck in a rut and stop learning. I want to give back as much
to wrestling as I can. Its given me so many opportunities and I hope Im
never out of it completely. I just want to stay healthy and keep wrestling.
Be sure to check Krissy out at KrissyVaine.com!!
When using any of this information give proper credit to Cactusb and the Wrestling Clothesline at http://www.wrestlingclothesline.com
Questions? Comments? Results? Wrestling Related items? Send them to us here. If we use them on the page you will be given full credit for supplying us with it!
© 2005 Brett Schwan