OK it’s all very early on but let’s get some questions for Silicon Knights ready to go. We’ll probably get a lot answered during the NYCC sessions but it can’t hurt to get them in early.
So post you’re questions below and NewsLad and I will try to slip them over when the first opportunity arises. Hey let’s hope SK send jump on the boards and answer them for us
My Questions (as I’m still in the dark on some elements)
- When did you start working on the game?
- Can I have a free SK T-shirt?
- I loved the “insanity” effects on Eternal Darkness. Will there be any self aware/random things like this?
- Have you locked down the cast/voice actors yet and if not can I audition for a “scream/yelling bad guy” part
- Mike Carey http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Carey_(writer) is the writer what was he like to work with and what made you choose him for this project?
- what was it like working with the X-Men universe