- Potter Volunteer Fire Department, Former Asst. Chief, PIO, CTO
- Western Arkansas Fire Rescue Association, Board Member, Building Committee
- Polk County Sheriff’s Office, Reserve Deputy Sheriff
- 4-H Clubs, Volunteer Leader
- Polk County Emergency Response Team, Team Member
- Regional Coalition of West Central AR, Founding Member
- LeadAR, Graduate Class 12
- Comprehensive Juvenile Services, Executive Board Member
- Grace Bible Church, Member
- Polk County Extension Council, Board Member Ag Committee
- Polk County Republican Party, Vice Chairman, 2nd Vice Chair
- 4th District Republican Party, State Committee Representative
- Poultry Partners, Member
- Ouachita Little Theatre, Member/Family of the Year 2005
- Rotary District 6170, GSE Brazil 2009 Team Member
- Arkansas Election Commission, Certified Election Monitor
- Watch D.O.G.S., School volunteer mentor
- U of A Alumni Association, Member
- National Rifle Association, Life Member
- Polk County Farm Bureau, Member
Elected Potter Township Constable in 2004. Unopposed for re-election in 2006 and 2008. Current candidate for Arkansas House of Representatives District 22.
Founder, Managing Partner and Operator of Quad B Specialties, LLC. a licensed commercial and residential construction firm.
Operated Quad B Farm poultry house clean out service from 2001 till January 2006. Licensed Commercial Nutrient Applicator and Pesticide Applicator. Co-Operate Quad B Farm 74000 capacity broiler and beef cattle farm with wife Phyllis. 22+ years experience in construction and construction management.
Married to Phyllis Marie (Reinhard) for 20 years. Daughter Victoria is 17 years old and a senior at Mena High School. Daughter Hannah is 14 years old and in ninth grade at the Mena High School. Parents are Jerry and Mary Ann Bell (deceased) formerly of Wickes and Gillham, Arkansas. Grandparents were Eddie R. Miller and Eunice I. Miller (Crawford) of Wickes both deceased, Virginia Zell of Cedartown, GA and Verlin Bell (deceased).