- Sugar saga leaves a bitter taste
- Marta evidence for Lords' EU committee
- Health tourist threat to UK
- EU reaches new depths to save Euro
- Black Sea caution needed, says DCB
- Cross-border healthcare a strain on NHS
- And you thought communism was bad!
- Debt Union means misery for millions
- Asthma sufferers hit by EU block
Dutch whistleblower another warning
Tuesday, 18th January 2011
The claims by the former Dutch member of the Court of Auditors attacking the independence of the body emphasise the need for a truly independent auditing of the EU accounts, says UKIP MEP Marta Andreasen.