Osama bin Laden's death at the hands of U.S. forces may help to start some healing, said religious leaders, relatives of victims and a generation who grew up in the shadow of 9/11. FULL STORY
• Live blog: Obama cites 'sense of unity'
• Obama adviser: 'Gutsy' call | WH pics
• Is U.S. safer now? | Retaliation feared
• Inside the raid | Morally OK to cheer?
• Why he was buried at sea | Opinion
• iReport: Open Story | Face of terror
No scheduled games in the next 24 hours. Catch up on the latest headlines:
Sign up now for CNNPolitics Breaking News Alerts and be the first to know when news happens inside the Beltway and across the country.