PS1, N64, PC
Mortal Kombat 4
A new dimension of Kombat
Shao Kahn has been defeated at the hands of earth's warriors, and now shinnok has escaped to his confines in the netherealm. The war has resumed once again. This time, the battle can be won by mortals!
- Real weapon Kombat! Characters can pull out weapons that can be thrown, dropped or even picked up by your opponent and used against you.
- Interactive backgrounds: objects in the background can be picked up and thrown at you opponents.
- Secrets and kodes: packed with hidden characters, kodes and other features!
- 3d fatalities: brand new and classic fatalities in 3D!
- 3d gameplay: characters move in 3D to dodge projectiles or pick up weapons.
Enter the sinister 3D realm of Mortal Kombat 4. Shinnok is ready ... Are you?
Compatible peripherals: Play Station: Memory Card, Vibration function compatible. Nintendo 64: Rumble Pak, Controller Pak. Copyright and Legal notices: Mortal Kombat 4 copyright 1997, 1998 Midway Game Inc. All rights reserved. Midway, Mortal Kombat, the Dragon Design and all character names are trademarks of Midway Games Inc. Distributed in North America by Midway Home Entertainment Inc. Distributed in Europe by GT Interactive Software Corp. under licence from Midway Home Entertainment Inc. Technical Specifications: PC: OS: Windows 95. CPU: Minimum P133. RAM: 24MB RAM Quad Speed (4x) CDROMSB or 100% compatible sound card. Video card supporting Direct3D. Also supports 3d Accelerator cards using glide.