UPDATE: Hillel Fradkin is no longer with the Ethics and Public Policy Center. This information should not be considered current.
Hillel Fradkin is a senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center. He directs the Islam & American Democracy program, the Jewish Studies program, and the Foreign Policy program.
- President, Ethics and Public Policy Center, 2001-2004;
- W.H. Brady Fellow, American Enterprise Institute, 1998-2001;
- Professor, Committee on Social Thought, University of Chicago, 1987-1998;
- Vice President, Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation, 1988-1998;
- Member, National Council on the Humanities 1988-1994;
- Assistant professor, Department of Religion, Barnard College, Columbia University, 1979-1986;
- Program officer, John M. Olin Foundation, 1983-1986;
- Visiting instructor, Department of Political Science, Yale University, 1977-1979;
- Assistant Director, Project on Islamic Thought, University of Maryland, 1977-1979;
- Sergeant, 1st CA Co., 5th Special Forces, U.S. Army, 1969-1972
Ph.D., Islamic and Jewish thought and history, University of Chicago
B.A., government, Cornell University