Learn about AEG Live.
AEG Live is a subsidiary of Anschutz Entertainment Group, one of the leading providers of live entertainment and sports in the world. AEG Live is dedicated to all aspects of live entertainment and multi-media production and is the second largest concert promotion, special event and touring company in the world. AEG Live has an international reach with regional and local presence in Atlanta, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Nashville, New York, Seattle, and St. Louis.
AEG Live's touring divisions are Concerts West, The Messina Group, Moore Entertainment Group, Atlanta Worldwide Touring and Art Show. Each division focuses on specific genres of music, delivering unparalleled service and expertise. Current and recently completed tours include Justin Timberlake, Christina Aguilera, Bon Jovi, Prince, Rod Stewart, The Eagles, Paul McCartney, Kenny Chesney, Usher, Dixie Chicks, My Chemical Romance, American Idols Live, Dancing with the Stars and The Color Purple.
Goldenvoice, the company's Southern California-based regional division, hosts the most critically acclaimed music festivals in the U.S. Goldenvoice created and operates the award-winning annual Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival as well as Stagecoach: California's Country Music Festival. In addition, AEG Live, now co-produces both the New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival and Bumbershoot: Seattle's Music & Arts Festival.
Celine Dion's "A New Day" is appearing at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and Bette Midler will open a new show at the Colosseum in February 2008. HBO and AEG Live will team up once again to make Las Vegas "the home of funny" when the third annual edition of The Comedy Festival is presented at Caesars Palace in November 2007. Jerry Seinfeld, Chris Rock, Sarah Silverman, George Lopez and Comic Relief 2006 with co-hosts Billy Crystal, Whoopi Goldberg and Robin Williams are among previous comedians showcased.
Arts and Exhibitions International is presenting "Tutankhamun and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs," an international tour of the artifacts of King Tut, currently at Franklin Institute Science Museum in Philadelphia. "Real Pirates: The Untold Story of the Whydah" is currently at Cincinnati Museum Center. Both touring exhibits are co-presented by National Geographic.
Network LIVE is the #1 provider of live digital entertainment, offering fans unparalleled access to the artists they want, when and how they want it — via broadband, TV, radio, wireless, theatrical and retail. Bon Jovi, Rod Stewart and The Rolling Stones are just a few artists who have partnered with Network LIVE.
BandMerch, Inc. is a merchandising company servicing musical artists through touring, licensing, retail, e-commerce and design. BandMerch represents the merchandising interests of such artists as Sheryl Crow, OutKast, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, The Pussycat Dolls, Rihanna, the Zappa Family Estate, Panic at the Disco and Mana.
For nearly a decade, AEG, once known only as the world's largest owner of sports teams, has expanded its businesses to include operation and ownership of state-of-the-art clubs, theatres, arenas and stadiums. Among the venues owned, managed and/or programmed by AEG and AEG Live are the following:
- Anaheim Arena — Anaheim, CA
- Citizens Business Bank Arena — Ontario, CA
- Club NOKIA at L.A. Live — Los Angeles, CA
- El Rey Theatre — Los Angeles, CA
- NOKIA Theatre L.A. Live — Los Angeles, CA
- The Home Depot Center — Carson, CA
- STAPLES Center — Los Angeles, CA
- Colosseum at Caesars Palace — Las Vegas, NV
- Echelon Place — Las Vegas, NV
- The Joint, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino — Las Vegas, NV
- NOKIA Theatre at Grand Prairie — Dallas, TX
- Palladium Ballroom — Dallas, TX
- Pizza Hut Park — Frisco, TX
- Warehouse Live — Houston, TX
- Bluebird Theater — Denver, CO
- Ogden Theatre — Denver, CO
- WaMu Theater — Seattle, WA
- Crew Stadium — Columbus, OH
- Royal Oak Music Theatre — Detroit, MI
- Sprint Center — Kansas City, MO
- Target Center — Minneapolis, MN
- Toyota Park — Chicago, IL
- Hartford Civic Center — Hartford, CT
- Highline Ballroom — NY
- NOKIA Theatre Times Square — New York, NY
- Prudential Center — Newark, NJ
- Red Bull Park — Harrison, NJ
- Starland Ballroom — Sayreville, NJ
- Club Indigo at The O2 — London, UK
- The O2 — London, UK
- The O2 World — Berlin, Germany
AEG collaborates with numerous affiliates in order to increase the scope and depth of our product and service offerings. Affiliates include Ken Ehrlich Productions, Anschutz Film Group, Walden Media, Bristol Bay Productions, Regal Entertainment Group, AEG Teleworks, AEG Merchandising, Clarity Media Group and Bounce Event Marketing.