You can download all of our current publications for free.
Alternatively you can order hard copies by completing our online resource request form.
If you would like accessible formats of our publications, please contact our free Infoline by email (email@example.com) or phone (08000 50 20 20).
- Asylum and humanitarian protection for lesbian, gay and bisexual people (2009 - available in digital format only)
- No going back: Lesbian and gay people and the asylum system (2010)
For more about Stonewall's education resources, click here.
Employment and Workplace
Network Groups – Setting up network groups for LGB employees
Monitoring – How to monitor sexual orientation in the workplace
Bullying – Preventing the bullying and harassment of gay employees
Career Development – How to support your lesbian and gay employees
Religion and Sexual Orientation – How to manage relations in the workplace
Bisexual People in the Workplace
Marketing – How to market to gay consumers
Straight Allies – How they help create gay-friendly workplaces
- 'Discrimination at Work. It’s so over.’ - Employees Briefing (2004):
- How to Engage Gay People in Your Work (2011): Stonewall's comprehensive guide for public bodies on how to involve gay people in decisions about local services.
Equal Opportunities Monitoring
Goods and Services
- The Housing Guide: An introduction to housing rights for lesbian, gay and bisexual people (2010)
- Tuned Out: The BBC's portrayal of lesbian and gay people - research (2006 - available in digital format only)
- Unseen on Screen: Gay people on youth TV