- Olympic Winter Games: 2006
- U.S. Olympic Team Trials:
- World Curling Championships: 2005 (silver)
- Junior Worlds:
2003 (silver), 2002 (gold)
- Junior Nationals: 2003
(champion), 2002 (champion), 1999 (semifinalist)
- U.S. National Championships:
2006 (4th), 2005 (champion), 2004
- Minnesota State Championships: 2004 (champion)
- Minnesota State Junior Championships: 2003, 2002 (champion both
- Wisconsin State Women's Championship: 2003 (champion)
- Wisconsin State High School Champion: 2001, 2000
- USA Curling Team of the Year:
View childhood photos of
Curling start: "I started curling with
my parents when I was 6 years old because my parents curled and I grew up three
blocks from the Portage Curling Club."
What she enjoys most about curling: "I enjoy the people and the
competitive spirit but it is still about being nice."
Curling family: "My parents also curl and so does my cousin and my
Other sports: "In the summer, golfing is nice if I have a chance.
Otherwise, I enjoy anything outdoors."
Curling goals: "To win the Olympics."
Training: "A combination of weight training and cardio training with
practice at least three times a week and league twice a week."
Curling strength: "Teamwork."
Favorite athlete to watch: Andy Roddick, Alex
Rodriguez, swimmers, divers
Smartest player in curling: Cassie Johnson
Cartoon character that best describes her personality:
Lisa Simpson or Strawberry Shortcake
Other Olympic sport she'd like to try: Diving
Curling heroes: Lisa Schoeneberg
Favorite motivational quote: "I want to practice, and I
want to practice winning. I want to dream, and I want to make my dream a
winner." or "Remember to have fun ... and remember winning is fun."
Hobbies: Reading, meeting new people, playing sports