In North Carolina there are over 17,935 homeowner associations. Collectively, this represents over 2,025,000 households or 53% of the owner occupied households in the state. It also represents tens of thousands of volunteers that serve on association boards and committees.
Our Mission Statement
- Maintain the HOA-NC Directory© which is the only comprehensive listing of homeowner associations in the state. This service is free to all associations and the only way for your association to stay informed of important issues.
- HOA-NC is dedicated to providing resources that promote a better understanding and governance of townhome, condominium, and single family homeowner associations in North Carolina.
- Promote cooperation among various other involved groups including management companies, builders and developers, real estate professionals, and service providers.
- Balance the need to provide as many services free of charge with a membership program that supports the overall objectives of this site.
To learn more, return to the Home Page and:
- Visit the Interest Area page(s) for information that will most likely benefit you.
- Register so that you can search the HOA-NC Directory, access our Resources and receive our e-newsletter, Neighbors and Neighborhoods.