SEA’s Board of Advisors
Scientists and Engineers for America benefits from the guidance of an esteemed Board of Advisors. SEA’s Board of Advisors includes:
- Peter Agre, M.D. (Chemistry, 2003)1
- Sidney Altman, Ph.D. (Chemistry, 1989)1
- Philip W. Anderson, Ph.D. (Physics, 1977) (1982)1, 2
- Vinton G. Cerf, Ph.D. (1997)2, 3
- Melanie H. Cobb, Ph.D.
- Johann Deisenhofer, Ph.D. (Chemistry, 1988)1
- Judith Estrin
- Lee Fikes
- Gerald Fischbach, M.D.
- John H. “Jack” Gibbons, Ph.D.
- Alfred Gilman, M.D., Ph.D. (Medicine, 1994)1
- Lawrence M. Krauss, Ph.D.
- Neal Lane, Ph.D.
- Michael MacCracken, Ph.D.
- P.Z. Myers, Ph.D.
- John Nemeth, Ph.D.
- Carolyn Nguyen, Ph.D.
- Gilbert Omenn, M.D., Ph.D.
- Douglas D. Osheroff, Ph.D. (Physics, 1996)1
- Martin Perl, Ph.D. (Physics, 1995)1
- Eugene Redmond, Jr., M.D.
- Maxine Singer, Ph.D. (1992)2
- Thomas C. Südhof, M.D.
- Roger Unger, M.D.
- Ellen Vitetta, Ph.D.
- R. Sanders Williams, M.D.
- Kevin Finneran
2 U.S. National Medal of Science U.S. National Medal of Technology
3 Presidential Medal of Freedom