Thread Links Date Links

Re: SUO: Fw: Multi-Source Ontology (MSO)

>SUO WG,
>
>         Philippe Martin has joined this list and proposed the
>Multi-Source Ontology (MSO) as a started document.  Is there a second?
>(Only one needed.)  If so, this is open for discussion.

I'll second that.

I'm acquainted with Philippe's work since the time he included the
DOLCE ontology in the database. I think it offers an interesting
starting point for the SUO project and, hopefully, it will help in
focusing the work of this group.
Stefano

--

Stefano Borgo