Young professionals' program
Young Professionals (YPs) will enjoy complete access to the Summit program as well as a pre-Summit networking session and workshop on Tuesday 5 July. The unique program is hands-on, run by other young professionals and designed to create a fast-moving and open dialogue focusing on the key Summit themes.
This exclusive development session has limited places. Participants will collaborate with other leading young minds to test and grow ideas and later showcase them to the wider Summit delegates.
APCS young professional checklist
- Are you a young professional aged between 18-25 years?
- Do you want to engage with global business and civic leaders?
- Are you passionate about “the business of cities”?
- Do you want your ideas heard by top global leaders?
Does this sound like you or someone you know? Register now and get involved!
Exclusive young professional opportunities at the 2011 APCS
Once registered, YPs will have the opportunity to apply for one of three speaker positions at the YP workshop or the YP representative who will join the interactive panel session on the final day of the Summit. Complete the ”2011 YP speaker application for”’ to be in the running.
Additional opportunities for YPs at the 2011 APCS include:
- Showcasing ideas within the Trade Market Square, the Summit exhibition space
- Developing and delivering the YPs’ Accord to the full Summit audience on Friday 8 July
|Young professional early bird registration deadline*
||6 June 2011 |
|YP speaker application form submission deadline
||20 June 2011 |
|Young professional speaker applicants notified
||27 June 2011 |
|Young professionals pre-Summit workshop
||5 July 2011 |
||6 - 8 July 2011 |
* Young professional registration deadline exclusive only to those that meet young professional criteria