Attention Hornet Community!
The new design for AMCHornet .com is on it's way on Saturday, October 1, 2011!
This site redesign is being accomplished with two goals in mind.
One - Keep it Simple
Two - Create more Community
These goals will be accomplished as follows:
One - Keep it Simple:
- Smarter and Fresher Look
- Simplified Menu Navigation
- Updated Content
- Functional Photo Galleries and Extras for every model year. Including: Photo Slide Shows, downloads, and RSS Feeds subscription feeds
I'm excited that I finally got around to updated the site but with everything I have going on I wanted to keep it simple for me to maintain going forward. This keeps it simple for me and the content up-to-date for you.
Two - More Community
- New "Social " page added to web site!
- New accompanying AMCHornet.com Facebook Community page with the following exciting features:
- Discussion Boards
This will replace the "The Buzz" message page and take advantage of the robust functionality Facebook has to offer.
This will replace "The Hive" owners gallery by using a photo albums.
- Access to the Hornet community that only Facebook can provide.
- You can "Like" AMCHornet.com from the website's social page.
- Youtube media links to anything AMC or AMC Hornet
This is all brought together and integrated into the new "Social" page added to AMCHornet.com! This page will give AMCHornet.com fans a launchpad on the site were they can stay connected using social networks and media. I'm really excited about this new functionality. I think it will be a great way for all of us to connect like never before and share information about our beloved Hornets like never before.
I hope that you are excited as I am about what's ahead. I lot has changed since I started this site in 2002. I think the new changes will enhance your experience and bring the Hornet community even closer together and make AMCHornet.com the best gathering place for AMC Hornet Owners and Enthusiast on the world wide web.
Thank you and continue to keep the Hornet spirit alive!