10 Point Pledge to Reverse the Obama Agenda
As the next United States Senator from Virginia, I pledge to:
1. Support lower taxes, dramatic cuts to federal spending, and a Balanced Budget Amendment to the United States Constitution.
2. Lead the fight to defund, repeal and replace the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, popularly known as “Obamacare.”
3. Sponsor legislation to limit the power of the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency), NLRB (National Labor Relations Board), and FDA (Federal Department of Agriculture), which use its powers to issue new regulations without the consent of Congress. I also pledge to disband the Department of Education.
4. Support only those nominees to the Federal Courts who are strict Constitutional constructionists, pro-life and pro-traditional family supporters. I will actively block nominees who do not uphold these principles. I support Constitutional Amendments to define Marriage as a union between one man and one woman and to define unborn children as persons under the Constitution. Furthermore, I would file legislation to bring sanctions against any department or agency of the executive branch, including the Presidency, which refuses to enforce the Defense of Marriage Act.
5. Support legislation to cease funding for our involvement in Libya. I will use my influence as a United States Senator to uphold the principle that America should only go to war with a Declaration of War or in accordance with the War Powers Act.
6. Vote to defund Planned Parenthood, the National Endowment of the Arts, National Public Radio and any other unconstitutional expenditure of taxpayer money.
7. Sponsor legislation to eliminate the power of the President to halt coal mining, oil drilling, natural gas exploration or the development of nuclear power.
8. Sponsor legislation to eliminate the Justice Department’s power to prosecute CIA and Special Operations personnel for duly authorized, good faith efforts to protect this country from terrorist attacks through enhanced interrogations.
9. Lead the fight to end the open practice of homosexuality, bisexuality and, transgender behavior in the armed forces, and stop our government from using the law to promote the normalization of homosexuality in society and persecute Christians for holding to the biblical view that it is sin.
10. Support and defend Israel, one of America’s greatest and most reliable allies.
So help me God,
E.W. Jackson, Candidate
U.S. Senate - Virginia