I remember you...I swear I do...
From the Pen of Elizabeth Rowandale...
Seems like I've been writing X-Files Fanfiction forever (okay, since the beginning of second season), and yet Mulder and Scully still just won't shut up in my head. So either I'm certifiable or destined to be a writer. I prefer to think the latter...
My present (renewed) obsession...
High Tide- Work In Progress. Another story in the "Water's Edge" universe. Eleven months after the end of "Water's Edge", James Maley is set to go to trial, Scully is preparing to face the day her chip will be removed, and Mulder is wondering where he fits in the grand scheme of things, and particularly into Scully's new life...
X-Files Fanfiction (newest
- Shards -- "She's had her head cracked open on mirrors before, and the crash always hurts her ears as much as the glass tears her flesh." post-'Orison'
- Sliding Into Grey -- "He followed her into the light. For a while." - IWtB vignette
- Flashes (written as Rowan Darkstar) -- "He was caught off guard when she reacted to his touch with something like fear. And the hoarse gasp for breath was the most intimate sound he had heard from her lips."--NC-17-- Text File
- Water's Edge - My first X-Files Novel. Once a WIP, now completed. Believing Mulder dead, Scully slowly moves on to a new life (or an old one). But perhaps the adventure has not yet ended... And if you make it through this saga, you might want to check out Water's Edge: Behind the Scenes
- Half-Light - A rough night in a station house in Jersey. This is the night referred to in Chapter 14b of "Water's Edge", but no knowledge of "Water's Edge" is necessary for this story.(30KB)
- Another Night In Roswell - Post-ep to "The Truth". Shadows and light and whispered
words. The rest of the night in the motel room in Roswell. (24KB)
- Playing the Game (written as Rowan Darkstar) -- "She appeared at his motel room door just after 10pm, silk blouse untucked, blazer gone, but still looking polished and sexy and painfully distant." Text File
- Things That Darken You (written as Rowan Darkstar) -- "And suddenly she is trying to remember a
time when the taste of blood in her mouth brought only memories of the tooth fairy." Text File
- Pulse - A post-ep for "This is Not Happening". The story picks up immediately after the end of the episode. (21KB)
- Watching From the Walls - A vignette from Doggett's POV; his thoughts on Scully. (5KB)
- A Christmas Letter - Scully composes a letter to include in her Christmas cards. Written in response to a challenge on the Scullyfic mailing list. (4KB)
- Hallways - Mulder and Scully's thoughts in the hours following "Milagro". Something more needs to be said... (43KB)
- Learning You - Mulder's thoughts on the development of his relationship with Scully...getting to know her in a multitude of ways... This story is rated NC-17 for sexual content. (12KB)
- Anything At All - A moment in which Scully ponders her relationship with Mulder in a unique light. (7KB)
- The Ashes Series
- Tricks of the Light - What the author would have liked to have seen happen immediately following "Elegy". (32KB)
- The Reason Why - Mulder ponders the state of his life while on the way to meet a date. (11KB)
- Hazards of the Job - Scully wrestles with the perils of investing personal emotions in the work, and, as always, Mulder tries to figure out Scully. (42KB)
- For A Moment - Scully takes stock of her life
during a quiet moment on a case. (5KB)
- Breakfast - Mulder and Scully meet for breakfast the morning after "Irresistible". (20KB)
- Silent Lines - Mulder struggles with when to draw the line and respect Scully's privacy when she is faced with a traumatic loss on the job. (12KB)
Like what you see? Hate it? Want to discuss the weather? Email me and we'll chat.
Want to know when my X-Files Fanfiction pages have been updated with new material? Just send a blank Email to XFfanfic_updatesfirstname.lastname@example.org and join my mailing list!
H O M E
Copyright (c) 2006 Rowan Darkstar