Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Resend Validation Email )
Quick Log In

Please direct yourself to the new forum and update your bookmarks: http://forum.ninjarobotyeti.com
Forum Rules Have you ed for similar topics yet?

>Everything You Would Want to Know About N, Read this before making new topics
usaswim
Posted: March 28, 2007 05:18 pm
Quote Post

Captain Amazing

Group: Metanembers
Member No.: 5869

Ok, there have been a lot of duplicate topics about topics that have been discussed millions of times before and are in the FAQs, etc. So please don't post additional topics and read this instead!

Brief FAQ

metanet/arrow.gifHow come I have to click my mouse in order for something to happen?

You have frame-by-frame mode on. Make sure your caps lock is on to play in normal mode

metanet/arrow.gifN is running slower than usual. Is there any way I can boost performance?

Yes. There may be background programs running that are using up memory. Close those. You can also change the priority of N. Go to task manager > n_v14.exe > right-click > Set Priority > High (or above-normal). Also check the system requirements to make sure your computer is able to run N v1.4 smoothly.

System Requirements:

� 1024x768pixel screen resolution
� fast processor: Pentium 3 ~800MHz is the general minimum. Pentium 4 equivalent or better is recommended.

� AGP video card recommended.

metanet/arrow.gifI've made an awesome map and I'm trying to submit it to NUMA. However, I don't have an account, and there is no register link anywhere. How do I register to NUMA?!?

You must have N v1.4.
  1. Open it
  2. Go to configure
  3. You will see three textboxes labeled username, password, and email.
  4. Enter your desired username, password, and (optional) email. *Make your password difficult to guess. Choose a "good" username, one that is not insulting. Do not include spaces, as they will be ommited.
  5. Press create new user.
metanet/arrow.gifI have completed the entire column except for the very last level, but I have the flavor! Is this some sort of bug? SWEET!

No, it is not a bug. You get a new flavor after you reach the last level of that column. You will also get the first secret after completing any six columns.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Forum Rules

Shall we? Yes, the good 'ol rule book. Now don't break them!

Forum Rules

How to play other people's maps (or yours)
  1. Go to the map that you want to play on NUMA and copy the 1.4+ Map Data.
  2. If you want to play it using frame-by-frame (FBF), skip to #8
    If you want to play it whenever you feel like it (userlevels), skip to #19
    Alternative- skip to #27
    If you want to play it only once, without FBF, proceed to #3
  3. Open N and press userlevels.
  4. Copy the data onto the textbox on the lower left and press watch replay.
  5. Play the map. If you die, press return to menu (on the bottom left)
  6. If you complete the map, your demo data will be automatically saved onto the textbox.
    This is how you get your demo:
    Here's an excerpt of the data : 0,1,25,9,0,-1,0#1895:71582796|7158278
    Everything that is underlined is the demo data. It is everything past the # sign.

7. If you want to watch your demo, just press watch replay.
  8. Open N and press ~.
  9. Delete everything from the level data textbox and paste the map data onto the level data textbox.
  10. Click somewhere OUTSIDE of the Level Data Box to avoid getting NaN's.
  11. Press L
  12. Press 1 to record demo
  13. Press P IMPORTANT: Make sure you have caps lock on!
  14. If you die, press ~.
  15. Press R to reset objects.
  16. Repeat steps 11-14 until you complete the map.
  17. If you complete the map, press ~
  18. Your demo will be saved onto the demo data textbox.
  19. Press P to watch your demo. IMPORTANT: Do not press 1 unless you want to play the level over!
  20. Open the folder you downloaded N to. IMPORTANT: If the files are scattered, place them inside the same folder. Make sure that the N v1.4 you start up is in the same folder as the userlevels.txt. Do not delete that N v1.4 if you create a shortcut somewhere.
  21. Open userlevels.txt. Instructions are in the txt if you want to read it. Otherwise, read this.
  22. Paste the 1.4+ Map Data below the line. You can put it anywhere below the line. It doesn't matter. Do not paste the data inside another map data. Paste it on a new line. Make sure it is in this format - ($Level name#Author#Category#Map data#)
  23. Press File > Save
  24. Open N and press userlevels
  25. Wait for parsing data. The load time depends on how big the userlevels.txt file is. Now find the map. Click it.
  26. If you beat the level, your demo will be in the textbox. Go to #6 for information about it.
  27. Your personal best will be displayed on the right of that map. Press it to watch your personal best.
  28. Go here and download the Firefox numADD extension. IMPORTANT: You must be using Firefox.
  29. Go to the link and download it.
  30. Select "Open with Firefox"
  31. Install it and restart Firefox
  32. Right-click the menu bar at the top (The area with File, Edit, View, etc.)
  33. Select Customize
  34. Scroll down, find numADD, and drag it to any location on the browser you want
  35. Press the down arrow, select "change userlevels.txt position"
  36. IMPORTANT: Make sure the extracted files (n_v14.exe, userlevels.txt, editors_manual.txt, etc.) are in one folder
    Locate that folder, find userlevels.txt, and select it.
  37. Do the same with "change N executable position". Find n_v14 and select it.
  38. Go to NUMA, find the map you want to add to userlevels.txt, and press the button.
How to make maps
  1. Open N and go to NED (Press ~)
  2. From here, you have 2 options, you can load a full map or an empty map. A full map is where the entire map is covered with tiles. An empty map is just... empty.
  3. Press E to edit the map
  4. If you want to put objects on the map first, go to #9
    If you want to put tiles on first, proceed to #5
  5. Press delete to go to tile editor.
  6. From here, you have a variety of choices. You can use gridlines first of all. Gridlines are similar to lines on graph paper. user posted image
  7. The gridline letters are displayed on the box thing. Press those letters and see which one suits you best. Gridlines aren't necessary. I personally like H the best.
  8. I won't explain how to put tiles on, because it's pretty much self-explanatory. Refer to the editor's manual for instructions.
  9. Press insert to go the object editor.
  10. There are gridlines here, as well. Refer to #6-7 to learn about gridlines.
  11. Cursor snapping is how you want to put the objects on. Z-snap will look extremely ugly if you don't use it correctly. Do not overlap gold or mines (unless you want gold delay). I also recommend you don't overlap rockets, gausses, or launchpads. X-snap is 1/2 snap, and C-snap is 1/4 snap, which is smaller.
  12. To select an object, press the number or letter of the object. Press the letter or letter combinations of the object you want to place. Hold the letter and click to place.
  13. Hold backspace and press an object to delete it. Sometimes it may not be accurate
  14. TIP: Hold \ and press anywhere to delete the most recent object.
  15. Have fun!
  16. Press home to go back to editing menu
  17. Press ~ to go back to debug menu
  18. The level data will be saved on the level data textbox. Copy that and save it somewhere, or send it to NUMA.
How to watch demos

There are 2 ways. In some maps, it won't work in userlevels. It will only work in debug mode. Such things that may not work in userlevels are DDAs, glitches, cheating death.

Userlevels
  1. Open N and press userlevels
  2. Copy the map data first, and paste it onto the textbox.
  3. Copy the demo data and paste it after the map data.
  4. Press watch replay.
Debug mode
  1. Open N and press ~
  2. Copy the map data onto the level data textbox and press L
  3. Copy the demo data onto the demo data textbox and press 3
  4. Press P IMPORTANT: Make sure caps lock is on!
Concerning FBF

Frame-by-frame (FBF) is a method used for maps that require precision or if you just want to go fast.
  1. Open N and press ~
  2. Paste the map data and press L
  3. Press 1 to record demo
  4. Press P IMPORTANT: Make sure caps lock is off!
  5. As you can see, everything is still and there is no movement. Click your mouse for 1 frame to move by.
  6. You can turn on caps lock anytime if you want to play in normal mode and turn off caps lock if you want to play in FBF mode. Such things that FBF may come in handy are
    [spoiler=chimney-jumping]user posted image[/SPOILER][spoiler=triple jumps]user posted image[/spoiler][spoiler=triple jump off bounce block]user posted image[/spoiler]
    There are many more possibilities.
  7. FBF takes practice, and is difficult to master in a few tries.
How to save your N progress

So you won't have to start over!

QUOTE (.sol files for dummies)
Introduction

The n_v14b_userdata.sol, or ".sol", is the file that contains all your N peference datas. That includes your Configuration settings, your progress in your game, your personal bests, etc. With this file, you can move around your progress in the game to other computers and such so that you won't need to start all over on a new computer, as that can be quite tiresome.

*note that some files/folders are hidden. To view them, go to Control Panel > (Classic View) > Folder Options > View tab > Show hidden files and folders

Windows Vista

Computer>OS (C:)>Users>username>AppData>Roaming>Macromedia>FlashPlayer>#SharedObjects>Random numbers or letters>localhost

Windows XP

C:>Documents and Settings>Username>Application Data>Macromedia>Flash Player>#SharedObjects>random series of letters and numbers>localhost
  1. Go to the location of the .sol file
  2. IMPORTANT: Do not open/delete the .sol file unless you want to erase all current N progress (including cheated levels)
  3. Copy the file by right-clicking it and pressing copy
  4. Paste it onto a different location on your computer, one that you can locate easily
Concerning Teleporters

It is difficult to explain it here, so you must go to the link to learn.

Teleporter Tutorial

Increasing N experience

Do you ever feel like a n00b? Ever think you will never manage to finish N let alone get high scores? Well, you aren't alone! Go here for you complimentary 4-year scholarship to St. Atilla's College for Ninja!

For everything else, please read the readme.txt and the editors_manual for extra information. (It's there for a reason!) It is really annoying, if you didn't realize, to have so many multiple topics about the same thing.

--------------------
user posted image
uNcoNditioNal
Posted: March 28, 2007 05:56 pm
Quote Post

Still Worthy of a Better Title Than This

Group: Members
Member No.: 5164

Rather helpful. Well done.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to motocrosser for the sig.
Shark
Posted: March 28, 2007 05:58 pm
Quote Post

Recidivist

Member No.: 3794

Very Vell Done, Very Very good job.

--------------------
[ B R A C K E T ] . C O M I N G . M A Y 1 4th
user posted image
Sig by Red Reamer� �Shark's Maps� �PM me if you need anything� �Support NReality! � �Go Sect!
apg
Posted: March 28, 2007 06:02 pm
Quote Post

Evil Genius

Member No.: 5450

Whoa. Very nice job, thanks! You're my hero! biggrin.gif

I think I found a few mistakes, though.

QUOTE (usaswim)
15. Repeat steps 10-11 until you complete the map.

QUOTE (usaswim)
10. Press L
11. Press 1 to record demo

You don't have to reload the map everytime, 'R'esetting is enough.

QUOTE (usaswim)
16. If you complete the map, press ~
17. Your demo will be saved onto the demo data textbox.
18. Press P to watch your demo. IMPORTANT: Do not press 1 unless you want to play the level over!

First '3', then 'Q', then 'P'.

Also, to make the guide more comprehensive, you could explain the level formatting ($Level name#Author#Category#Map data#) and link to some useful threads that seem to stay unnoticed, such as .sol Files For Dummies, the Teleporter tutorial, and St. Atilla's College for Ninja.

Again, well done. happy.gif

*Bookmarked*
Shark
Posted: March 28, 2007 06:50 pm
Quote Post

Recidivist

Member No.: 3794

...and also the link to that one firefox extention NumADD that automatically adds maps to your userlevels without the need of copy/paste.

--------------------
[ B R A C K E T ] . C O M I N G . M A Y 1 4th
user posted image
Sig by Red Reamer� �Shark's Maps� �PM me if you need anything� �Support NReality! � �Go Sect!
Limer
Posted: March 28, 2007 08:12 pm
Quote Post

Captain Amazing

Member No.: 3123

ooo. nice one. i just hope all the n00bs look here

--------------------
user posted image
[Spoiler=Extended Family]Alex-Claire-Jack-Aymeric-Jacques-King-epigone-Brian-Joshwa-Eric-Kimmie-Cossack-asoccer98-Mike[/spoiler] [Spoiler= Favorite Mappers]Frogs- VV33-Mechtradevil-seven_two-Hawkk-Jiggerjaw-thedupli-Korbachev-topolord-shokwave-TheAdster-traction[/spoiler][Spoiler=Awesome irc Peoples]smort-uber_haxor-Amlt-Pavel-Shark-fractalp-Vash-darn_hippo-kkstrong[/Spoiler][spoiler=My Numa Standings]
55th best author
41st best playable author
28th best non-playable author
9th most maps
3rd most rated maps
4th most ratings
Retired Z-Snapper
Currently employed as a simplism author
31 bitesized maps
148 4.5/5s[/spoiler]
Twistkill
Posted: March 28, 2007 09:10 pm
Quote Post

Inspector Primo

Member No.: 2750

This is something I would've done, but I simply didn't have the patience. Well, at the least, I can add this thread to the links I typically point newbs to whenever I reply to them. happy.gif

--------------------
Move to the new forums!

http://forum.therealn.com/
usaswim
Posted: March 28, 2007 09:48 pm
Quote Post

Captain Amazing

@apg

Good eyes, I didn't catch those. Well, it was hard, because all I had in front of me was a bunch of [*]. I'll add the links/explanations later. Thanks.

--------------------
user posted image
Ex�berance
Posted: March 29, 2007 12:09 am
Quote Post

Captain Amazing

Member No.: 4981

I demand this be pinned once you fix the mistakes... and put a link to it in BIG LETTERS at the top of the page... well, maybe not that big.

--------------------
~Putting the �ber in Ex�berance.
Click to see my N+ enemies sprite sheet (in 3 sizes) Now in SVG format too
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
~I am a living testament that being a Christian is fun~
The Caption Contest
My comic!!
You can now download a nice flash file containing all the comics with a navigation bar and no comments :)

Ned Reloaded is dead due to lack of motivation. Still usefull for flipping tiles and objects though. I'll bring it's usefull tools into a flash app sometime in the near future.
blue_tetris
Posted: March 29, 2007 12:11 am
Quote Post

It's 3 AM, you don't need to put on pants.
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 612

Good on ya', USA! Really helpful stuff for all the newbies.

EDIT: Heh heh. Someone should pin this. Also, someone should give me the ability to take the "edited by" line off of my posts. I do have enough posts for Metanember status, right?

This post has been edited by blue_tetris on March 29, 2007 12:12 am

--------------------
user posted image
maestro made this sig.
The Real N Sex on the Xerox Space Pimp Online Super Fluffy Pack 1! Super Fluffy Pack 2! Super Crunchy Pack! Mother Thumping Impossible: 2005 MotY! Time is on My Side: 2006 PMotY! Survival map king! Best humor award! Best satire award! Best voice award! Inadvertently intimidating! Assholier than thou! Gdubs is totally back! WIS 14! Cyberzone creator! Clique creator! Most lines on IRC! Ventrilo moderator and regular! Certified Dungeon Master! Most modest person ever! ENTP! Incorrigible alcoholic! CHA 19! AMERICAN! Least pretentious! Elitist extraordinaire! Liberal libertarian! Incapable of experiencing love! Check Safe! Commodore of the Eldritch Seas! Archmagus of the Eleventh Hall! Sheriff of the Uncharted West! Godfather of the IRC Mafia! Pun enthusiast! Quadster! Challenging Dunbar's number! Wikipedian! Approves of 4th Edition! 1,000 Blank White Cards! radio_free_tetris! Migratory! INT 18! Doesn't know when he's being genuine, therefore cannot form lasting relationships with people! Really into black chicks! Even more into Indian chicks and Blasians! Hates moderators! Loves the C word! Tronster! Thinks we should play more Worms! Always wins iSketch! Owns a Wii! Plays as Pikachu in Smash Bros! Wrote literotica! Wrote anime fanfic! Sorta into Asians! Lived and loved the 80's and 90's! Chattiest sig! Cyberzone ][ creator! Operand of the Greater Space Pimp Continuum!
usaswim
Posted: March 29, 2007 12:19 am
Quote Post

Captain Amazing

Ehhh... isn't this already pinned? Somebody pinned it literally seconds after I submitted.

--------------------
user posted image
Kablizzy
Posted: March 29, 2007 02:36 am
Quote Post

Pink Venom Facial
Group Icon

Member No.: 534

Yeah, I pinned it a couple seconds after you submitted it. tongue.gif

--------------------
Too often, it is too easy to lose yourself in the moment and forget about the important things in life. I hope it doesn't ever happen to me again. I <3 you all.
user posted image
user posted image
George
Posted: March 29, 2007 06:38 am
Quote Post

Insomniac
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4768

QUOTE (blue_tetris @ March 29, 2007 10:11 am)
Good on ya', USA!  Really helpful stuff for all the newbies.

EDIT: Heh heh.  Someone should pin this.  Also, someone should give me the ability to take the "edited by" line off of my posts.  I do have enough posts for Metanember status, right?

How come you're always switching your user group between 'Moderator' and 'Tetrises from around the world'?

Congratulations on making this help topic, usaswim.

--------------------
jtbandes
Posted: March 29, 2007 04:20 pm
Quote Post

Still Worthy of a Better Title Than This

Member No.: 1626

Wow, nice. Now all we need is a way to make sure n00bs read this.

--------------------
user posted image
Click the sig to see my maps � Supposedly good with images � beaten N twice
Fan Programs I've ported to Mac:
Tile Inverter
N Level Data
Userlevels Converter
* KinGAleX sets ban on Global_Warming!*@*
<thecalcgenius> "In current news today, a lone citizen of Australia managed to befuddle the most experienced scientists of the world by completely eliminating global warming using just 38 characters of text."
Ex�berance
Posted: March 29, 2007 08:28 pm
Quote Post

Captain Amazing

Member No.: 4981

QUOTE (jtbandes @ March 29, 2007 11:20 am)
Wow, nice. Now all we need is a way to make sure n00bs read this.

I vote excessively big letters... that flashes... and stays with the screen when you scroll down... and covers the whole screen when you try to post a topic in help... and causes IE to crash... metanet/shift.gif

Maybe duplicate this topic 9 times, and pin each of them metanet/wow2.gif

Or put ph34r.gif 's in the title- that's sure to get your attention laugh.gif

--------------------
~Putting the �ber in Ex�berance.
Click to see my N+ enemies sprite sheet (in 3 sizes) Now in SVG format too
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
~I am a living testament that being a Christian is fun~
The Caption Contest
My comic!!
You can now download a nice flash file containing all the comics with a navigation bar and no comments :)

Ned Reloaded is dead due to lack of motivation. Still usefull for flipping tiles and objects though. I'll bring it's usefull tools into a flash app sometime in the near future.
pajammin
Posted: March 30, 2007 02:37 am
Quote Post

Look up

Member No.: 5434

It looks like you spent an assload of time on that.
Amazing job, Bravo.
You deserve a cookie.

--------------------
I have left for an indefinite amount of time. Hang in there, I might be back soon. :)
.:.Alex.:.Arman.:.Nate.:.Chad.:.Claire.:.Aymeric.:.Alexi.:.Jacques.:.Kevin.:.Eli.:.Mason.:.
user posted image
Siggy and avy by Chad. A million thanks!! It's clicktastic!!
user posted image
user posted image
Mr_Lim
Posted: April 12, 2007 03:02 pm
Quote Post

UltraCool

Member No.: 6330

Wow, very nice, usaswim. I've been playing N for 10 months now and some of that info I had absolutely no idea about. Nice work! metanet/up.gif

--------------------
Semi-retired
Naomi
Posted: April 15, 2007 12:21 am
Quote Post

Member No.: 6908

QUOTE (usaswim @ March 28, 2007 05:18 pm)
How to play other people's maps (or yours)[LIST=1]
[*]Go to the map that you want to play on NUMA and copy the 1.4+ Map Data.

[*]If you want to play it using frame-by-frame (FBF), skip to #8
If you want to play it whenever you feel like it (userlevels), skip to #19
If you want to play it only once, without FBF, proceed to #3

[*]Open the folder you downloaded N to. IMPORTANT: If the files are scattered, place them inside the same folder. Make sure that the N v1.4 you start up is in the same folder as the userlevels.txt. Do not delete that N v1.4 if you create a shortcut somewhere.

[*]Open userlevels.txt. Instructions are in the txt if you want to read it. Otherwise, read this.

[*]Paste the 1.4+ Map Data below the line. You can put it anywhere below the line. It doesn't matter. Do not paste the data inside another map data. Paste it on a new line. Make sure it is in this format - ($Level name#Author#Category#Map data#)

[*]Press File > Save

[*]Open N and press userlevels

[*]Wait for parsing data. The load time depends on how big the userlevels.txt file is. Now find the map. Click it.

[*]If you beat the level, your demo will be in the textbox. Go to #6 for information about it.

[*]Your personal best will be displayed on the right of that map. Press it to watch your personal best.

I did that but, when i clicked 'save', a window came up saying,
"Cannot create the C:DOCUME~1\Neice\LOCALS~1\Temp\Temporary Directory 3 for n_v1pc.zip/userlevels.txt file.
Make sure that the path and filename are correct."

I tried saving it differently, but then the level doesn't appear. What am I supposed to do? D:<

--------------------
Who needs a cape when you have a butt flap >:P
LittleViking
Posted: April 15, 2007 12:25 am
Quote Post

The bugbears bonefully saunter sunsetwardly on
Group Icon

Member No.: 316

o_O. It looks like you unzip the game and run it from temp files every time you play. Try making an N folder somewhere (on your desktop for example) and putting N and the Userlevels file in there. You should be able to save the file once it's in its own folder.

--------------------
user posted image
Naomi
Posted: April 15, 2007 12:51 am
Quote Post

Member No.: 6908

QUOTE (LittleViking001 @ April 14, 2007 07:25 pm)
o_O. It looks like you unzip the game and run it from temp files every time you play. Try making an N folder somewhere (on your desktop for example) and putting N and the Userlevels file in there. You should be able to save the file once it's in its own folder.

Ah, now it works. Thank You ^^

--------------------
Who needs a cape when you have a butt flap >:P
usaswim
Posted: April 15, 2007 09:04 pm
Quote Post

Captain Amazing

[off-topic] heh. I just metanet/love.gif your avatar Naomi. 10/10[/off-topic]

Post it here!

--------------------
user posted image
Obelisk68
Posted: May 25, 2007 05:58 pm
Quote Post

Member No.: 7179

USA you dont have to have it high priority i run mine on low and it works better than High

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
My Sig and Avatar Library user is obelisk68 and password is blender
Blender3d software
Nv2.0
currently working on EH game and MP3 Player
Romaniac
Posted: September 01, 2007 09:30 am
Quote Post

SuperCool

Member No.: 4107

One thing which I couldnt find anywhere (lag is too small a search term), is when lag becomes lag, as in the ms/f in the bottom left corner of the screen. At what number is something considered laggy?

--------------------
user posted image
[spoiler=Quotes][spoiler]
QUOTE (apg)
Counting stuff (sheep, roof panels, forum noobs) might help some people get to sleep.
QUOTE (Trogdor007)
Please note: I am not a serial rapist. I promise.
QUOTE (lord_day)
Because sarcasm is so easy to detect over the internet........
[/spoiler][/spoiler]
ZZ9
Posted: September 01, 2007 10:38 am
Quote Post

Captain Amazing

Member No.: 2109

Upwards of about 20 or 30.

--------------------
[spoiler=Very long quote]<ZZ9> Hello?
<Atilla> Ja, zis is Telstra customer service. Mein name is Hans. How may I azzist you?
<Atilla> *tinny music*
<Atilla> Your custom is important to us. Though not so important that we will actually employ competent staff, or even a sufficient number of incompetent staff. Please hold.
<blue_tetris> Your telephone reps are German?
<blue_tetris> Ours are all Indian.
<Atilla> No, I just picked a nationality at random.
[/spoiler]
When Robotology is released, all references to N will immediately be deleted, any further discussion of N will be deemed doubleplus ungood, and Mare and Raigan will release a statement saying that we have always been at war with Eurasia.
Minitrue has deemed this post doubleplus goodthink. It is required reading for all Party and Prole.
See? ~Atilla

Come on, b_t. Stop wasting forum resources with your multiple accounts. Atilla has only one account, and they use any pronoun they wish. Even plurals. ~ Atilla, April 15, 2007 05:58 am
You die, and the drones throw a party! All the mines shout happy noises and explode, Floorguards bounce, Zap drones do loops, (I like that the most ^_^) Chaingun and laser drones spin around firing!
~ Ad,July 08, 2007 02:18 pm
George
Posted: February 07, 2008 04:01 am
Quote Post

Insomniac
Group Icon

Member No.: 4768

You may perhaps want to include a line saying 'If you don't receive your activation email for your NUMA account, check you Junk folder. In the event that it is not there, contact maestro or Arachnid to manually activate your account.'. It seems that many people are having this problem as of late.

--------------------
kkstrong0
Posted: February 07, 2008 04:50 am
Quote Post

Stronger than Yesterday!

Group: Legacy Elite
Member No.: 5172

QUOTE (George @ February 06, 2008 08:01 pm)
You may perhaps want to include a line saying 'If you don't receive your activation email for your NUMA account, check you Junk folder. In the event that it is not there, contact maestro or Arachnid to manually activate your account.'. It seems that many people are having this problem as of late.

I think you might as well edit it in, usaswims as good as gone to the forums I believe.

--------------------
user posted image

QUOTE (blue_tetris @ Metanet Podcast 3)
kkstrong was nothing, alot of people stood in his way, and he just fought against adversity, he learned he lived, and he was admin at nmaps.net for a while. He is a great mapper, and ya know, thats why he is on the short list for the mod pick.
ska
Posted: February 07, 2008 05:45 am
Quote Post

Evil Genius

Member No.: 1836

I think you should add 9.5: Click somewhere OUTSIDE the Level Data Box to avoid getting NaN's.

--------------------
wedgie
Posted: February 07, 2008 02:08 pm
Quote Post

How now brown cow
Group Icon

Member No.: 520

^ Well spotted. Done.

--------------------
3rd person to complete N v1.4a online-----Completed and demo'd all of tktktk's Simple challenges
Completed and demo'd all 7 of Maniacs TPC's-------Achieved 300+ top 20 high scores---My Maps
Legacy #8----user posted image---Expanse #7

WE HAVE MOVED FORUMS!!!! http://forum.therealn.com/
Condog
Posted: February 07, 2008 11:18 pm
Quote Post

Lipogrammarian of the alveolar approximant.

Member No.: 7977

This is useful. I wish i found this when i first cam here. metanet/pinch.gif

--------------------
-Not a bigger banjo fan than DW40. Seriously.
user posted image
------------------user posted image
------------------My Maps * My Bitesized Maps * The Gallery * Logik :: On the Hunt
------------------Mario Kart Wii Friend Code :: 0387 - 9134 - 6039
------------------SSBB Friend Code :: 3781 - 0455 - 1348
------------------PM me if you wanna play.
Sucker
Posted: April 27, 2008 12:40 am
Quote Post

Not a Mod

Member No.: 1353

QUOTE (usaswim)
No, it is not a bug. You get a new flavor after you reach the last level of that column. You will also get the first secret after completing any six columns.

Yes it is, it will be fixed in v1.5. I'm surprised nobody has pointed that out yet.

--------------------
I missed that jellyfish so much i put it back. So thanks to macaddict_17. Sorry, Elaxion:(.
user posted image
I'm sexy.

This message has been deemed tripleplusungood crimethink by the real Minitrue and should not be viewed by any prole or Party members. Also, nitrous will get you really freakin' high. It's like crack for hippies. For real. Oh, man. You gotta hear this. A couple years back, Miniluv and I were fishing out on some nitrous and all of the sudden 'luv starts crying. I'm all like, "Man, chill out. What's up?" And then he starts whining about how Minipax left him three years ago and blah blah blah. I got so pissed at him I punched him in the face. Then he stopped crying and suddenly broke out into a fit of laughter. It was awesome! We went to Burger King and got some burgers. - Minitrue
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: