- The basic uniform shall be tan, navy blue or black pants, skirt or jumper and a white long sleeve or short sleeve shirt with a collar (polo style, dress style, or turtleneck). A student can wear any combination of the official colors.
- Pants must be straight-legged or boot cut. Full-length pants, cropped pants, cargo pants and straight-legged capri pants are permitted. Denim jeans, pedal pushers, and bell bottoms are not permitted.
- Walking shorts are permitted for elementary, middle/junior high and high school students. (Walking shorts are straight-legged shorts that are at the knee.)
- Pants must fit at the waist and not be oversized or undersized (e.g., Baggy pants, sagging pants, tights, or pants made of Spandex are prohibited.). If belts are worn they must be fitted and put through belt loops.
- Skirts or jumpers must be at or below the knee.
- Shirts must be tucked on the inside unless they are made to be worn over pants or skirts.
- T-shirts may be worn as undergarments. They must be solid white or one of the additional colors approved by the school leadership council.
- Light jackets, vests, shirts, sweaters, sweat shirts, and cardigans are permitted as items that may be worn over the uniform top. They must be white, tan, navy blue, black or one of the additional colors approved by the school leadership council.
- No denim material may be worn as uniform clothing.
- All uniform clothing must be plain without any manufacturer's logos, brand names, pictures, or insignias visible on the clothing.
- Shoes can have heels no higher than one and one-half inches. Shoes with rollers/wheels are prohibited. Athletic shoes, sandals with straps on the heel, and boots are permitted.
- Heavy coats, heavy jackets and raincoats are not covered by these regulations and are not to be worn during the school day unless permitted by the principal for special circumstances.