Sign on Options
Theme: [Light Selected] To Dark»
ForumsGoogle Android Discussion › Ripped icon set shows black icons, why?

This forum is considered a sanctuary for Google Android devices. Anti-Google Android discussions will be considered a forum invasion.

- Follow the Terms of Use.
- Cross-platform discussions belong in System Wars.
- Other mobile devices and game discussions belong in the Primary Games Discussion forum.
- Piracy not allowed.

Ripped icon set shows black icons, why?

Forum Actions
  • Level 33
    Goombella
    User is Online
    Mar 12, 2012 11:43 am GMT

Hello,

I have a root android running the MIUI rom. I really liked this iOS Winterboard theme and wanted to use it's icons for my MIUI rom. The ripped .png icons in the .rar file have all turned into this black square. I was wondering if you guys knew why this was, and if there is a fix for it. I've seen these icons on a MIUI rom before so I know its possible to have these iOS icons on an Android. Would anyone know how I can fix this?

Edited on Mar 12, 2012 12:49 pm GMT
    gingerdivid wrote:
    Ken Kutaragi inivited me to Sony HQ to play it.
    Funny Bunny

Hello,

I have a root android running the MIUI rom. I really liked this iOS Winterboard theme and wanted to use it's icons for my MIUI rom. The ripped .png icons in the .rar file have all turned into this black square. I was wondering if you guys knew why this was, and if there is a fix for it. I've seen these icons on a MIUI rom before so I know its possible to have these iOS icons on an Android. Would anyone know how I can fix this?

Forum Actions
ForumsGoogle Android Discussion › Ripped icon set shows black icons, why?