Real World, Real Data.......
- Training beyond conventional education system
- Multi-disciplinary curriculum to bring out your inner analyst and get you ready for real world problems with real world data
- We train you in areas that corporation's value: situation analysis, conceiving and developing appropriate models, data preparation, result interpretation, data analysis and synthesis, and managerial conclusions
- Two months in the corporate training project allows you to work on real data and see through various complexities surrounding this data
We have some of best industry experts on our Advisory Board who are CEOs of top companies and senior members from field of academics. The objective is to get thought leadership, advice and perspective on course content, program effectiveness, and development of competency skills of students to match current corporate requirements.
- Dr. Vina Vani, Senior Faculty, MICA
- Mr. Pranav Parikh, Director, Parikh Packaging
- Mr. Balakrishna Singhania,
Diamond Consulting, Mumbai
- Mayank Bhatt,
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, Statistician, Sardar Patel University
- Mr. Eric Lancaster, Vice President, M&T; Bank
- Mr. Vishal Mehta, CEO, Infibeam
- Dr. Michael Rappa, Director,
Institute for Advanced Analytics, NCSU
- Mr. Clifford Cook, Chief Marketing Officer, US Bank
- Dr. Parag B. Shah, M.Sc., M.Phil., Ph.D(Statistics), D.C.A.–Dept. Of Statistics, H.L.College of Commerce
- Mr. Debanshu Bandopadhyay,
Deputy General Manager, Tata Teleservices
We believe that ADSA has assets in the form of faculty members who not only specialize in their subjects, but also have industry experience to share with students. Our esteemed faculty members have vast experience with international companies and some of them have spent more than two decades in the field of academics. We have guest lecturers from across the border to share their part of experience with students at ADSA.
Association with IAA, North Carolina State University
The NCSU Institute for Advanced Analytics’ practical approach is "Real Knowledge. Real Solutions. Real Business." This is in sync with our philosophy of educating students to make immediate contributions to the real world.
Top graduates from our program are given close scrutiny by the North Carolina University’s Institute for Advanced Analytics for possible admission to its prestigious and highly competitive Master of Science in Analytics degree. Students graduating from our institute have an edge at getting accepted for one of only 40 seats at this coveted institute.