here is a new installment of our visits to the peliculatorium…a set of videos i’ve been collecting while  blogjog and all that jazz…enjoy!

we

ASCENSION from chris lavelle on Vimeo.

The finished piece. An experimental piece based around particle system generated by music and sound, pieced together to create a narrative of a cycle of life. Hopefully reflecting warmth, confusion discomfort and peace. This is the final version. Using Trapcode particular 2 and after effects. oh! and soundkeys.

Morphing Letters & Shapes from Ghassan Naji on Vimeo.

Used the built-in radio waves plugin in after effects to create an ethereal animation of morphing letters and shapes.

Music by Dhafer Youssef

Special thanks to Satya Meka

“In 2004, Canadian households were responsible for about 322 megatonnes of GHG emissions. About 65% of these emissions were released by industry in the production of goods and services for purchase by Canadian households (i.e. food, electricity). The remaining 35% of the emissions resulted from in-home fuel use (i.e. natural gas and heating oil) and motor fuels use.”

subprime from beeple on Vimeo.

watch the american housing market spiral out of control.

become a fan of beeple: http://www.facebook.com/beeple
become a fan of nobot: http://www.facebook.com/pages/NOBOT/33513694942?ref=ts

beeple-crap.com / myspace.com/nobot / vimeo.com/sounddesigner

Operation: Toyland from clemento on Vimeo.

This was shot with the 5d mark II in Munich (Germany), Innsbruck (Austria) and Lucern (Switzerland).
Music by DJ Cam Quartet

PinExt a visit to the peliculatorium vol. 28