Heidi Montag Recording Her Second Album
Heidi Montag returns to the studio to record a new single.
The star of the reality TV show "The Hills" is attempting to make a transition from a TV star to a recording artist. She will be working with music producer Steve Morales.
Today, Montag tweeted: "Heading into the music studio recording my new single! Steve Morales my music producer moves into my house tomorrow to make my summer album!"
Montag has a habit of using Twitter as her source for updating her fans about all the happenings in her life including professional and personal updates. She did not include in her Twitter statement when the album will be released.
Montag released her first single "Higher" as a one-song contract with Warner Brothers in 2007. The song was available only on Apple iTunes and received a lot of responses.
The Hill's star self-funded first album titled "Superficial" cost her about $2 million and sold only 658 copies in its first week of release.
While her first album was co-produced by her estranged husband Spencer Pratt, that will probably not be the case for her second album.
- Former "Idol" finalists get engaged during finale
- Jim Parsons comes out as gay in newspaper profile
- Will Smith talks slapping reporter who kissed him
- Michelle Obama's dream job: Being Beyonce
- "The Paperboy" premieres at Cannes Film Festival
- Phillip Phillips crowned "American Idol" winner
- Coroner: "Swamp People" star died of natural causes
- See what the stars are wearing in Cannes
- "SYTYCD" gets off to an emotional start
- Report: Elton John released from the hospital
- Chaka Kahn, Neil Diamond perform on "Idol"
- Lady Gaga's fake Rolex comment angers Thai fans
- "Risky Business" mom Janet Carroll dead at 71
- Robin Thicke, Kelly Clarkson make "Duets" debut
- Mary Kennedy remembered at private NYC gathering
- Mitchell Guist, "Swamp People" star, dies at 48