Guildhall is dedicated to Western Art lovers everywhere and is proud to provide a forum for collectors to buy/sell/trade their very own art. Check out the art exchange board for current listings.
Want to sell your piece on the exchange? Here's how:
- Send us an email with the description and selling price of the piece, along with an image and a preferred contact method for buyers
- We will contact you with payment options (there is a $10 posting fee)
- Once payment is received we will post your item on our art exchange board
- Check your posting often to answer questions from potential buyers
- When a buyer contacts you, negotiate the payment and shipping methods and complete the sale
Want to buy something from the exchange? Here's how:
- Visit the art exchange board for current listings.
- Feel free to respond to posts with any questions you may have for the seller
- Contact the seller and express your interest to buy
- Negotiate the payment and shipping methods and complete the sale
Disclaimer: The Guildhall Art Exchange is merely a forum for buyers and sellers of western art and collectibles to come together. Once an item is posted, Guildhall is in no way responsible for any transactions or disputes regarding that item. It is up to the buyer and seller to negotiate payment and shipping details on their own.