Global One TV: A Blog for Mystics - by Eric Allen Bell

Inward Revolution Creates Outward Revolution

All Discussions Tagged 'new-age' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wishful Thinking: A Cheap Alternative to Inquiry

The newer popular alternatives to religion, that come in the form of new age spirituality such as "The Secret" are just as loony as the pro…

Started by Eric Allen Bell

37 Apr 28
Reply by Ron Rose

RSS

Welcome to my Blog:

JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK:

Eric Allen Bell

Eric@BellMedia.org

Over 26 Million Spiritual Seekers have made Global One TV a part of their journey.  Become a member today:
TO JOIN CLICK HERE

View Photos of Gay Men Near You Free!

BOOKMARK PAGE:

www.GlobalOne.TV

The Most Visited Spiritual, but not Religious, Blog and Video Library in the World! Over 26 Million visitors and growing...

eDiets Meal Delivery - 1 FREE Week!

Recent Videos:

THREE MINUTES BREATHING EXERCISE

Thumbnail

This short and powerful breathing exercise will help you quiet your mind and align to the frequency of Source. It raises your vibration instantly and brings ...

The Illusion of Reality ~ Consciousness & Quantum Theory

Thumbnail

"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is a dream, and we're the imagination of ourselves."
~ Bill…

Mooji - There's Just Nothing

Thumbnail

Satsang with Mooji, 18th September 2011, session 1 in London: "Remembering and forgetting are concepts appearing in the mind."

Does Good and Evil Exist -- By Sadhguru

Thumbnail

2012 May program registration: http://www.ishafoundation.org/Toronto Email: toronto@ishafoundation.org Phone: 416 300 3010 | 647 857 ISHA…

Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev - on Suffering

Thumbnail

Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev talks about suffering

Forum

What is Spirtuality? 2 Replies

What would you consider spirituality? Is it a sense of self, or perhaps its a sense of our surroundings? I have no opinion in this, I would just like to hear your answers of what you consider to be spirituality.Continue

Tags: What, Spirtuality

Started by Zachary K. in Consciousness and Self Realization. Last reply by Lee Tamplain yesterday.

Your Own Personal Jesus 74 Replies

Anything a person says about the true intentions of Jesus are pure speculation. He never wrote anything down. NONE of us have any idea what he actually said, what he meant. You can make Jesus into absolutely ANYTHING you want to believe him to be. But that does not make it true. More people have died in his name than any other.…Continue

Tags: religion, theocracy, spiritual-blogs, Abrahamic-faiths, radical-right

Started by Eric Allen Bell in Consciousness and Self Realization. Last reply by Alysia LaughingRain Mcalister May 9.

Inside of All Things There Is a Stillness 2 Replies

Up until fairly recently, I went through most of my life thinking about what I thought the world owed me and what I could get from it. Then a transformation began, one which is very much still playing out - evolving, and I experienced something of a shift in perspective.Without giving it much thought, my natural inclination has been to consider what I owe the world and what I can give it - as it has given me everything and always does.…Continue

Tags: spiritual-blogs, spiritual-networks, spirituality, vedanta, self-realization

Started by Eric Allen Bell in Consciousness and Self Realization. Last reply by Eric Allen Bell May 2.

Wishful Thinking: A Cheap Alternative to Inquiry 37 Replies

The newer popular alternatives to religion, that come in the form of new age spirituality such as "The Secret" are just as loony as the promise of heaven for the believer, and a lake of hellfire for the nonbeliever. This ever so intoxicating form of delusion is simply more escapism - a new belief system to impose upon reality, in order to avoid true, honest and courageous self inquiry.In this form of wishful thinking the egoic mind is "meant" to have whatever it visualizes and this gets…Continue

Tags: new-age, the-secret, online-spiritual-groups, spiritual-networks, inquiry

Started by Eric Allen Bell in Consciousness and Self Realization. Last reply by Ron Rose Apr 28.

The Head, the Heart and What it Means to See 16 Replies

If a book guides you, my feeling is that such a book would not be as reliable a guide as love. Best to follow the heart, even foolishly at times, if one is to be a real human being. My heart tells me that the world is in a desperate state of crisis right now. I feel driven to stand up and do my part to try to lead where I can, and to reduce suffering where I can, and to never lose sight of the reality that it's not really me who is doing any of it. The human experience is but a fraction of who…Continue

Tags: consciousness, online-spiritual-groups, self-realization, inquiry, spiritual-networks

Started by Eric Allen Bell in Consciousness and Self Realization. Last reply by Vincent Alston Apr 14.

The Jewel of Enlightenment 9 Replies

The Jewel of Enlightenment is hidden in the lotus. Sure. But it's also hidden in the BMW website and in the faces of all the starving children. The Jewel of Enlightenment is hidden at WalMart and in the heart of your worst enemy. The Jewel of Enlightenment is hidden in every star and in every subatomic particle. The Jewel of Enlightenment is hidden in plain sight. The Jewel of Enlightenment is You.…Continue

Tags: spiritual-blogs, spiritual-networks, self-realization, yoga, enlightenment

Started by Eric Allen Bell in Consciousness and Self Realization. Last reply by Eric Allen Bell Apr 9.

Eric@BellMedia.org

project info: globalone.tv Statistics for project globalone.tv

© 2012   Created by Eric Allen Bell.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service