- Television: ‘The Newsroom,’ Aaron Sorkin’s Return to TV
- Television: ‘Dallas,’ With Larry Hagman’s J. R. Ewing, Returns
- In DVD of ‘St. Matthew Passion,’ Hints of Sellars’s Future
- ArtsBeat: ‘Mad Men’ Creator Matthew Weiner Reflects on the Season So Far
- ArtsBeat: 'Live From Lincoln Center' Creator to Depart
Schindler: The Real Story
More in Television
A daily updated summary of the week in TV.
Genres: Documentary, Historical
Documentary on Oskar Schindler, the black marketeer and Nazi Party member who is credited with saving 1,000 Jews from German death camps.
TELEVISION REVIEW | 'THE COURAGEOUS HEART OF IRENA SENDLER'; A Female Oskar Schindler Of the Warsaw Ghetto
“The Courageous Heart of Irena Sendler,” to be shown Sunday on CBS, recounts the story of a woman who saved the lives of 2,500 Jewish children during World War II.
On Tuesday, “Cold War,” a 24-part CNN documentary series first shown on television in 1998, will be released on DVD.
What's On Tonight
MOST POPULAR - ARTS
- Exhibition Review: Successes in Rhetoric: Language in the Life of Churchill
- Light, Truth and Whatever
- Television: This Just In
- Points North
- Guitars, Groupies and Lots and Lots of Hair
- By the Book : John Irving: By the Book
- Real Reporters on the Screen? Get Me Rewrite!
- Dramatic Rush From the Beat of Delicate Hearts
- Forget the Alamo
- ArtsBeat: Theater Talkback: Numbers That Stopped the Show on Tony Night