74 replies to this topic

#1    Angel Left Wing

Angel Left Wing

Very Ape

• 2,944 posts

• "And very later I have learned to accept some friends of ridicule."

Posted 28 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

Conspiracy Of Silence

The video above is a rough copy of a documentary entitled "Conspiracy of Silence." It was a program due to air on the Discovery Channel in the United States, on May 3rd of 1994. Despite being listed in newspapers and the April 30 - May 6, 1994 edition of the TV Guide, however, the listing was never shown. And no official explanation has ever been given.

All that had been known about the program's cancellation is that upon doing so, the Discovery Channel reimbursed Yorkshire Television the half-million dollars it had put into the project, and at the time, all copies of the film were thought to be destroyed. A more detailed explanation regarding the chain of events that led to "Conspiracy of Silence" being pulled at the last minute, however, can be found by clicking here and scrolling down.

It was in 1993 that Yorkshire Television, a television service provider of the United Kingdom, sent a film crew to Omaha, NE to investigate and document an alleged pedophile ring run by Lawrence E. King of the Franklin Credit Union. Not only was King manager of the Franklin Credit Union, but he was at one time regarded as "the fastest rising African-American star" in the Republican Party who had sang the National Anthem at both the 1984 and 1988 GOP conventions.

During their investigation the Yorkshire crew would find that not only was there reason to believe the pedophile ring existed, but that those involved held some of the highest positions within the government, media, and world of business. A number of prominent figures from the Omaha, NE area were involved as well - including members of law enforcement.

The documentary includes interviews with child sex victims Paul Bonacci, Troy Boner, and Alisha Owen. Between the three of them it is detailed how Lawrence King flew them around the country to be used as drug couriers and offered to the elite as a means of satisfying their perverse sexual desires.

In some instances victims claim they were forced to witness, and sometimes take part in, satanic rituals. Paul Bonacci tells of a snuff film he was forced to participate in at a location many believe to be Bohemian Grove based upon his description of the area. Bonacci also claims to be a victim of the CIA's Project Monarch and has stated he was forced to partake in the 1982 abduction of Des Moines, IA paperboy, Johnny Gosch.

Troy Boner discusses how he was threatened and intimidated by the FBI into recanting his original allegations of being sexually abused by Lawrence King and others. He also speaks of how he believes the FBI killed his brother, Shawn, as a further means of intimidation. Shawn's death was officially declared the result of "Russian Roulette."

It should also be noted that Alisha Owen's 17-year old brother, Aaron, was found dead on November 9, 1990 in a corrections center cell as Alisha awaited her perjury trial. His death was declared a suicide by hanging.

Gary Caradori, Lead Investigator for the Franklin Committee, also suffered a mysterious death during the time of his investigation. While flying home from a trip he took to Chicago with his son, Andrew, his single engine plane crashed in Aurora, IL killing both him and his son. Witnesses state they had seen a flash in the sky and the plane then fell apart in the air.

Loran Schmit, Leader of the Legislative Committee throughout the Franklin Case, discusses a threatening phone call he received in which he states:

"I received a phone call on the floor of the legislature - the caller did not identify himself. But he said 'Loran, you do not want to have an investigation into the Franklin Federal Credit Union.'"

I asked who I was speaking to and he said, "That doesn't matter, but you shouldn't have that investigation." I asked why not and he said, "It will reach to the highest levels of the Republican Party, and we're both good republicans."

Carol Stitt, Director of Nebraska's Foster Care Review Board (until recently), states that she too had received a threatening phone call:

"The night before we testified before the Legislative Committee, I did receive a phone call at home that said, 'If you speak, you won't live to regret it.'"

John DeCamp, an advisor to Senator Loran Schmit during the Franklin investigation and trial, is also featured throughout the documentary discussing Boys Town's role in the Franklin Scandal, and the institution's connection to Lawrence King.

DeCamp has also represented victims of the pedophile ring in separate trials, including Paul Bonacci, and has written a book about the scandal entitled "The Franklin Cover-Up."

Further Resources

FranklinCase.org
The Franklin Timeline
FranklinScandal.com

Edited by Saru, 13 July 2012 - 08:33 AM.
edited at OP's request

#2    Robbie333

Robbie333

"Seek and you shall find"

• 2,790 posts

• Do not stand at my grave and weep
    I am not there; I do not sleep.

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:26 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image :gun: :gun: :gun:  the lot of them and all involved in the cover up.
Robbie James

#3    Fergus

Fergus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

That is just sickening.

#4    Wandering

Wandering

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 02:10 PM

While this is disturbing, to be honest I find it extremely frustrating that people will quite often openly believe these sorts of stories, yet have a hard time with things like 9/11.  :blink:

I also have no idea who Larry King is, so I guess that up and comer didn't get very far after this.

You guys live in the 'land of the free and the M-16' so mow em all down.

#5    Angel Left Wing

Angel Left Wing

Very Ape

• 2,944 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:47 PM

View PostWandering, on 29 March 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

While this is disturbing, to be honest I find it extremely frustrating that people will quite often openly believe these sorts of stories, yet have a hard time with things like 9/11.

I too find it odd that those who will argue against 9/11 conspiracies, and find it highly unlikely the government would be involved in such things, seem unwilling to confront this particular topic.

This is the conspiracy that opened the doors for me to realize just how possible, and in my opinion likely, it is for the government to have played a role in things like 9/11 and the Oklahoma City Bombing, among numerous other crimes. It has also led me to believe there is likely some truth behind things like the Illuminati.

With that said, I do not wish for this thread to go off-topic and begin discussing things like 9/11 or the OKC Bombing, etc.

View PostWandering, on 29 March 2012 - 02:10 PM, said:

I also have no idea who Larry King is, so I guess that up and comer didn't get very far after this.

Most people wouldn't recall who Lawrence E. King was (although Bush Sr. and many other politicians are well aware of who he is).

And no, he didn't get very far after this story broke. One reason for that is because he was sentenced to 15-years in prison for having embezzled $40 million from the Franklin Credit Union.

He served 10-years of that sentence before being released from jail in April of 2001.

Edited by Silvergun Superman, 29 March 2012 - 05:50 PM.

#6    Wandering

Wandering

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:55 AM

View PostSilvergun Superman, on 29 March 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

I too find it odd that those who will argue against 9/11 conspiracies, and find it highly unlikely the government would be involved in such things, seem unwilling to confront this particular topic.

This is the conspiracy that opened the doors for me to realize just how possible, and in my opinion likely, it is for the government to have played a role in things like 9/11 and the Oklahoma City Bombing, among numerous other crimes. It has also led me to believe there is likely some truth behind things like the Illuminati.

With that said, I do not wish for this thread to go off-topic and begin discussing things like 9/11 or the OKC Bombing, etc.

Similar story here, if people are capable of this... They can be capable of anything.

I know, I just wanted to get my 2cents in! :lol:

View PostSilvergun Superman, on 29 March 2012 - 05:47 PM, said:

Most people wouldn't recall who Lawrence E. King was (although Bush Sr. and many other politicians are well aware of who he is).

And no, he didn't get very far after this story broke. One reason for that is because he was sentenced to 15-years in prison for having embezzled $40 million from the Franklin Credit Union.

He served 10-years of that sentence before being released from jail in April of 2001.

Gee, sounds like a real peach. o.O

#7    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts

• ~If you sit by the side of the river long enough,sooner or later,the body of your enemy will float by.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:35 AM

I would say this is tip of the iceberg kind of stuff. So much of it goes on,our brains would explode if we knew the true extent and number of incidents and victims.
Look at how long things like the catholic church,and sports coaches in all sorts of positions of authority,have been protected .
So much of this.And kids and people die....
Posted Image

#8    Wandering

Wandering

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 864 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:29 AM

View Postmissymoo999, on 30 March 2012 - 05:35 AM, said:

I would say this is tip of the iceberg kind of stuff. So much of it goes on,our brains would explode if we knew the true extent and number of incidents and victims.
Look at how long things like the catholic church,and sports coaches in all sorts of positions of authority,have been protected .

Funny, I often think about this in regards to animals....At the moment I work at a large stockfeeders and we get an inordinate amount of animal products through...Most of It's for cattle, sheep etc but we get bulk through of things for dogs like cow hooves(good for their teeth!), pigs ears/snouts, lamb tails, chicken jerky etc...

When I look at how much we go through and I think about it being done on the worldwide scale...My mind boggles at the amount of animals we must be killing each day. I'd never really thought about it  until then.

It's much the same here...It would just be hard for our brains to accept the scale it really goes on. & It's just so damn sad.

#9    Robbie333

Robbie333

• 2,790 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 02:21 PM

View Postmissymoo999, on 30 March 2012 - 05:35 AM, said:

No one is more angry about all of this than me. I am a Roman Catholic and what happened in our church is beyond belief for many of us. We lost many people in our Diocese when what happened hit home. Many of us stood up and demanded answers. I cannot change what happened but here is what my Diocese is doing now.  http://www.archbalt....ile&PageID=7115    Also, I am afraid you are right. These horrible acts run in all types of venues, especially with people whom hold power. I feel all law enforcement, FBI and every agency whom can should make fighting these issues a no. 1 priority, bottom line. Have a good day.
Robbie James

#10    Angel Left Wing

Angel Left Wing

Very Ape

• 2,944 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

View PostRobbie333, on 30 March 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

I feel all law enforcement, FBI and every agency whom can should make fighting these issues a no. 1 priority, bottom line. Have a good day.

Sadly, the FBI is at times itself, involved in the cover-up. Many government officials are. These ties to child sex rings being covered-up leads all the way up to the White House.

#11    Lion6969

Lion6969

Psychic Spy

• 1,971 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:30 PM

I am in the uk and remember the outrage by Yorkshire tv initially. It's sickening, but the truth is illegal prostitution, pedophile rings etc have people at the very high end involved! It's sickening and all involved should be brought to justice!

#12    Robbie333

Robbie333

• 2,790 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostLion6969, on 30 March 2012 - 08:30 PM, said:

I am in the uk and remember the outrage by Yorkshire tv initially. It's sickening, but the truth is illegal prostitution, pedophile rings etc have people at the very high end involved! It's sickening and all involved should be brought to justice!

Remember last years Superbowl news? The surrounding motels, hotels and some homes had imported some underage girls from Mexico to " service" high profile clients and they had a sting but you never heard much about who they caught. I can only imagine the names of the "clients" involved. I would bet we would be surprised--or maybe not.
Robbie James

#13    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Psychic Spy

• 1,309 posts

• ~If you sit by the side of the river long enough,sooner or later,the body of your enemy will float by.

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:57 PM

View PostWandering, on 30 March 2012 - 11:29 AM, said:

Funny, I often think about this in regards to animals....At the moment I work at a large stockfeeders and we get an inordinate amount of animal products through...Most of It's for cattle, sheep etc but we get bulk through of things for dogs like cow hooves(good for their teeth!), pigs ears/snouts, lamb tails, chicken jerky etc...

When I look at how much we go through and I think about it being done on the worldwide scale...My mind boggles at the amount of animals we must be killing each day. I'd never really thought about it  until then.

It's much the same here...It would just be hard for our brains to accept the scale it really goes on. & It's just so damn sad.
It's even harder for me with animals.
I force myself to watch all the videos.Farms,slaughter houses,kill shelters.I do it so i know,what the consequences are ,of being irresponsible,or uniformed,about the truth,about all of it.
I am not vegan,but I conciously do not eat a lot of things I did when I was younger,because some are abused,some over farmed or fished,and we ruin the world with our own ignorance.
Posted Image

#14    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Psychic Spy

• 1,309 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:05 PM

View PostRobbie333, on 30 March 2012 - 02:21 PM, said:

No one is more angry about all of this than me. I am a Roman Catholic and what happened in our church is beyond belief for many of us. We lost many people in our Diocese when what happened hit home. Many of us stood up and demanded answers. I cannot change what happened but here is what my Diocese is doing now.  http://www.archbalt....ile&PageID=7115    Also, I am afraid you are right. These horrible acts run in all types of venues, especially with people whom hold power. I feel all law enforcement, FBI and every agency whom can should make fighting these issues a no. 1 priority, bottom line. Have a good day.
I think its sad,that a group of individuals,used their positions ,to do what they did. It gives the rest of the organization,a huge black eye,and makes people lose faith.

The Vatican covering it up out of embarrassment,was unfortunate fallout,but...someone had to know what was going on.......
Posted Image

#15    Robbie333

Robbie333

• 2,790 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

View Postmissymoo999, on 30 March 2012 - 11:05 PM, said:

I think its sad,that a group of individuals,used their positions ,to do what they did. It gives the rest of the organization,a huge black eye,and makes people lose faith.

The Vatican covering it up out of embarrassment,was unfortunate fallout,but...someone had to know what was going on.......

You are correct 100%. Many of us were ready to leave the church over this. The cover up was the topper for me. Many of the good priest in our diocese were floored as the rest of us. It was a well kept secret and many of the priest attempted to uncover the horror suffered by the kids. It brought our church to its knees but I can assure you, if or when there is ever something like this to happen again it will be nipped in the bud. We have a strong protective order in the cogs of how children and everyone else is treated now. Too late, yes, in many cases but we are doing all we can to compensate, if that is possible, the children whom suffered. We are no different than any other power based and heirarchy. We all, religious or secular have problems such as this. Sad but true. Have a good day.
Robbie James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users